Camping

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
Anyone know the details yet?

From being a member on other clubs i have read that every club has 2 choices, camp in the designated camping ground, and move ur car to there on an evening, or pitch ur tent on ur stand, and remove it the next day ready for the show.

Anyone else heard anything. Obvs with Wayne not attending we aint got his hotel anymore so looks like most of us will need to sort out our own arrangements.

I've got a 3 man tent that i'll be bringing, but i think that camping at the stand will be a good idea, but then again if there is alot of us then space may be an issue. If we were outside the main arena, and had to move the cars then it will be easier for space, but a pain in the arse to get all of the cars shifted about etc...

I'll see what tents i can get to - think we may have another tent in the house - i'll have a look....

I think camping off the stand would be best.. i mean what if people dont get up / take ages putting tents down, it'l only cause problems. Then after the day, they need to be put back up again!

Arnold said:
I think camping off the stand would be best.. i mean what if people dont get up / take ages putting tents down, it'l only cause problems. Then after the day, they need to be put back up again!
Doesn't apply to me ;) :p

Although it would be rather lonely on the stand on my own lol

i think camping away from the stand wud b best idea rather than having to pack away then put it bk up again on the sat night makes sense to just camp away from stand really
however me got no home for the weekend yet:( lol

Actually on thought of it, i may have to buy a new tent cause my old one got kinda wrecked at Leeds Festival last year!! Lets just say, i was nominated for tent diving (well, they picked me up and threw me on them, was great fun!!)

Anyway....!

Don't mean to sound like a bum, but anyone got a tent I can use / share cos mine went with me to Glastonbury 2 years ago and never came back :doh:

Back