calling South West Micras

OP
OP
NeX

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
nope, the profile details are kept secret :)

looks like Exeter is bang in the middle :)

OP
OP
NeX

NeX

Club Member
only 3??? come one people...

stuart??
curdy??

there was a gold vibe with side skirts parked just down the road from me.. that has to be someones.....

and the convertable micra that drives around here :)

OP
OP
NeX

NeX

Club Member
just noticed we're up to 6 members now :) that's almost enough for a meet :D

S

sexyjonah

i have tried to add myself to the map but am having trouble with my browser or something like that. im in exmouth (about 8 miles outside of exeter)

Ems

Ex. Club Member
NeX said:
just noticed we're up to 6 members now :) that's almost enough for a meet :D

I'm sure Arnold, James, Ed, Myself, and i'm sure there's one more person, would be up for a meet in the south west if thats what your planning!!!!! Obv depending on dates!!!

OP
OP
NeX

NeX

Club Member
thats cool :) your welcome to add yourself to the map if you like :) big up the girls and all ;)

would be nice to get a def 10 micras maybe... alot of the SW people find it too far to misson all the way to brighton etc,

What would you SEnders think about Exeter? too far?

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Its quite a trek but i'd probably drive it. Could go in one car Ems and share the driving? Unless we stayed over somewhere and came back the next day.

We'l talk about it via Email :)

OP
OP
NeX

NeX

Club Member
:)

Exeter is a lovely place to stay :) in fact the whole county side thing is alot nicer that the big city of London (IMO) don't get my wrong London is a great place to go but not to stay :)

oh and check out cheddar to that nice :) lots of caves

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Can anyone recommend anywhere down there then? i'l defintly consider it :) Been to Exmouth a few times but only driven round exeter. Devon is a wicked place

Arnold

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Cheers Nex. we'l wait till you guys come up with dates and book everything around that :)

Arnold

N

Neomancer

hey guys.. and girls

k10 1 litre stock micra owner here.. just been reading up on my first car ;)

im from cullompton. about 10 up the m5 from exeter. so sure i'll be happy to meet ya all :)

grab me on msn if you want any info on exeter stuff :)

OP
OP
NeX

NeX

Club Member
welcome to the site, mate :)

if you know a good meet place in Exeter, (car park) then we could put together some dates :)

hopefully we'll get loads of micras :D

also it would be nice to do something as well eg bowling ;)

any ideas ppl

oh and feel free to add yourself to the frapper mapper lol
http://www.frappr.com/southwestmicras

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Welcome to the MSC Neomancer

Im up for anything really, like a bit of bowling (seems to be the most popular activity on here!).

N

Neomancer

yeah there is a car park next to the bowling alley in exeter. quite a big one. tho it may be busy on the weekend (guess thats when your gonna meet)

there are a few in exeter. multistory down to services one (prob easier for those who dont know the area. and you can follow me?

msn: mark(@)jefford.me.uk remove the () and add me :)

How about Torquay? If those travelling were going to make a weekend of it, there's some nice B&Bs and all the clubs & pubs on a Friday and Saturday- plus there's bowling and the seafront in Torquay and Paignton for a bit of a drive.

Ems

Ex. Club Member
rallybunny said:
How about Torquay? If those travelling were going to make a weekend of it, there's some nice B&Bs and all the clubs & pubs on a Friday and Saturday- plus there's bowling and the seafront in Torquay and Paignton for a bit of a drive.

Hey that's sounds like a good idea!!!! :D

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
rallybunny said:

I like torquay so sounds good to me!

N

Neomancer

gimme a postcode and i'll be there ;)

tho prob not staying the night. so no drinking for me :)

OP
OP
NeX

NeX

Club Member
all good, don't want to encorage drink driving :)

bowling and micras why does that work sooo well ? :)

so if everyone can agree on a place and an activity, then we can get a post code and directions up, then we can sort out a date and time :)

Ems

Ex. Club Member
NeX said:

U just reminded me of that episode on Top Gear where they use the Aygo's in a game of football!!! Can u imagine how fun it would be to do that!!!

Ok, before anyone starts i'm not seriously suggesting it, even tho it would be wicked in our micra's!!! LOL :D

OP
OP
NeX

NeX

Club Member
Ems said:
NeX said:

QUOTE]

U just reminded me of that episode on Top Gear where they use the Aygo's in a game of football!!! Can u imagine how fun it would be to do that!!!

Ok, before anyone starts i'm not seriously suggesting it, even tho it would be wicked in our micra's!!! LOL :D

lol yea, but i recon we'd pick up a few dents lol,

hmmm but a game that involves micras.... *puts on evil plan hat

we could have a london meet and play real time monopoly :D

and yes i think we all agree it should happen on a weekend :)

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Ems said:

Sounds like fun!! We're taking your car :p

Also, i cant make the first or last weekends in march, or the last weekend in feb! there's a couple of arranged MSC meets arranged for two of these weekends already

OP
OP
NeX

NeX

Club Member
Come on kids, settle this like adults.... with rock, paper, scissors :p

Ems

Ex. Club Member
NeX said:
Come on kids, settle this like adults.... with rock, paper, scissors :p

LMAO!!!! How about we just settle on the fact that my car is goin to last longer!!!!! :)

OP
OP
NeX

NeX

Club Member
what in a game of football?? lol

normally people get stats on there quater mile etc but how long your car will last in a game of football hmmm lamo

i etimate my time would be 2.823 seconds :)

Ems

Ex. Club Member
NeX said:
what in a game of football?? lol

normally people get stats on there quater mile etc but how long your car will last in a game of football hmmm lamo

i etimate my time would be 2.823 seconds :)

Errr, i actually meant road wise!!! But it defo will on the pitch too!!! :D

N

Neomancer

ugh. i been driving for just coming up to a month. and i want to build my no claims up... so prob not me :p unless im in someone elses car :p

Ems

Ex. Club Member
Neomancer said:
ugh. i been driving for just coming up to a month. and i want to build my no claims up... so prob not me :p unless im in someone elses car :p

LOL!!! Ask your mum and dad nicely!! Just don't tell them what for!! Ha ha!!! :D

N

Neomancer

heheh peugeot 405 estate 2 litre then? lol

nah i love their estate.. i get to drive it when my car breaks down... as long as im not too far from home.. otherwise its a long walk to exmouth to pick up the 405 :p

OP
OP
NeX

NeX

Club Member
haha, well my mums got a micra too so it doesn't matter whos car i go in :)