calling South West Micras

has anyone managed to eat a whole bag of haribo sour mix?

cos i have :p .....but it nearly killed me lol!!

Well il bring a few bags of Haribo to it.

Nex il bring a bag of sour mix for you to prove it. ha ha

Right ok so i can see we have 5 defo's for starters:
Me
Nex
Arnold
Mulbers
Ems

I'll get on and see if we would be allowed to use the field before i make anymore certainties

NeX said:
lol hahaha, be sure to bring a bucket and a camera too lol

Ha ha!! someone's goin to be foaming!!

I personally don't think they are that sour. But it's making my mouth water just thinking about it lol!!

Stuart said:
HAHA may have hatched a plan! we could even do it the weekend of japfest and go to japfest the morning after! you knows it!!!

I will be at Japfest anyway!! :upside: Are you guys having a stand? Does make sense though - will be a bit of an incentive for those travelling from a further distance. Make sure you book tickets in advance, they are loads cheaper from the Japfest website than on the gate.

When is the Japfest and where? Are people wanting to go to bath and straight on from there?

How much are tickets for that?

Cheers

Ems said:
Ha ha!! someone's goin to be foaming!!

I personally don't think they are that sour. But it's making my mouth water just thinking about it lol!!

:D well they may not be sour but by the last one it's kinda hard to close your mouth lol

it looks like its gonna be a camp out at stu's and then on to jap fest!!!

NeX said:
:D well they may not be sour but by the last one it's kinda hard to close your mouth lol

it looks like its gonna be a camp out at stu's and then on to jap fest!!!

Cool!!!!!!!! Will look forward to reading the solid decisions!! I hope his neighbours agree!! :D

lol and if they don't agree then i'm sure an army or micra owners can change their minds lol :)

Yea id be up for the Japfest. I dont have a choice in what i bring, so it will have to be the red bullet of love.

Stuart, any news on the feild?

rallybunny said:
So? Japfest it is then? I won't be there in the Micra, but I'd like to see all of yours. :D

aww why not? bring the micra to the meet :)

more micras = goood! :D :D :D
less micras = bad :( :down:

Ok Japfest sounds cool with me too. I'l chat to Ems about it when shes back from Spain. Might try and tie it in with a short break down in devon / cornwall or something but we've not made plans as yet.

hi
just wondering if you got any meets planed for next week as i down that way. be great to meet more people from the club. i'm at croyde bay just outside barnstable.

Ok so far the odds looks good, just some guidelines/ rules. seeing as its not my field:
Clear up everything after you (sounds obvious)
No anti-social behaviour (including beeping late night etc)
And No dissing my car :p

Stuart said:
Ok so far the odds looks good, just some guidelines/ rules. seeing as its not my field:
Clear up everything after you (sounds obvious)
No anti-social behaviour (including beeping late night etc)
And No dissing my car :p

yeah sounds cool to me too

Im a well behaved lad so you wont get any trouble from me, better keep your eye on Ems tho ;) haha

Yeh its ok arnold i've heard about her reputation and have taken the necessary precautions (electrice fence, gaurd-dog security etc.)
and Nex you say one bad word about it and your out :p besides i know your only jealous

Stuart said:
Yeh its ok arnold i've heard about her reputation and have taken the necessary precautions (electrice fence, gaurd-dog security etc.)

Oiiiiiii!!!!, you'll be feeling my reputation across your face!!!!!! :p

And Arnold, u may have recovered enough by then to still attend the meet!!!!!!!! :p :p

Glad we've finally got somewhere now tho lol!! :D

Nope not at all at the moment Nex! we've had a preliminary ok! just need to see closer to the time. This also depends on the amount of cars that show up. We could be limited to about 10.

And Ems i look forward to feeling your reputation tomorrow! if you have the guts :p

urm ok so far we have:
Arnold
Ems
Nex
Mulbers?
ME!!!
Wide arched boy (possibly)

6 cars so yeh theres room,
will be on the eve of the 19th of may and japfest is on the 20th
I will be convoying too and from London on these days if anyone fancies a convoy down the M4

O big big poo.

Iv just realised that the 20th is my dads big 50th birthday party. I am so gutted. I may come down on the 19th for a bit but not staying over. What time will people be meeting up?

almost, we are having a meet at Stu's place and then going to castle coomb the next day...

NeX said:
almost, we are having a meet at Stu's place and then going to castle coomb the next day...

Sounds like the perfect arrangement if Stu can pull it off!! :)

From what Stu said at Boxhill it sound's like he will pull it off!! Will be great if he does!! Could even be a yearly event!!! :D

ok just to keep you informed we are getting closer to sealing a deal and maybe even have some wash facilities if you're lucky. but you will all have to make a donation to the 'buy stu a micra fund' :p

actually the only donations needed is food for the bbq :D

Wicked, well done Stu!!! I'll bring the marshmallows, and lots of them coz the last time i had them (which was at Silverstone last summer) we ended up having a fight with them which was very funny!!!!! :D

yay marshmallows!!! and harribo! on the BBQ could get some weird tasting food lol, :D

NeX said:
yay marshmallows!!! and harribo! on the BBQ could get some weird tasting food lol, :D

Well i doubt the Haribo's will be goin on somehow, but if they do your the first to try 1 lol!!!! :D

Back