Calling Blue K11's

danimicra8

BabyBlueK11
Im having real problems with alloy wheels at the moment. Im struggling to find ones that look good with the car, initially I was lookin at some Wolfrace Suzuka but I photoshopped them onto the car and it just didnt look right.

I have noticed a lot of people on here have red white or black Micra's and theres only a couple of people have had the blue ones. I guess Im just asking for a pointer in the right direction as to which wheels look good with my colour car.

Im sorry if I have posted this in the wrong place or if its not something people can really help with I wasnt sure on either.

OP
OP
danimicra8

danimicra8

BabyBlueK11
cheers nick, I was thinking something like the wolfrace triad's and if i can get some blue centre caps or something. Im not sure on white cos nothing else is white on it and I dont like black

Nicknacknu

Ex. Club Member
Yeah, as far a Wolfrace go in my opinion they make excellent wheels, we have had a bit bother with them at work tho, there customer service during and after the sale is appalling. If You like the triads you might also like these fox rims,

Link: FOX R2

and maybe these, Link: FOX FX5

The sales and after sales service with Fox is really good and they make some killer rims too.

Cheers Nick

squarepants

Ex. Club Member
gets some white wheels, hows about some lightweight team dynamic proraces from halfords...or shop round for some enekis (lightweight).

heres a pic of the same bule as yours with some white enekis on.

Attachments

• Picture 275.jpg
    Picture 275.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 181
  • frontnew.jpg
    frontnew.jpg
    184.2 KB · Views: 190
  • sideskirtsside.jpg
    sideskirtsside.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 201

wilsonian

Ex. Club Member
I had these on my met blue K11. There currently for sale if you wana PM me :)

They aren't silver their carbon - dam sun and WB levels.

wheels.jpg

pjg1979

THIS IS MY BOOMSTICK!
I you have a Blue micra, and got some wheel trims already, try paint the trims a gold colour, like the subarus are blue and have gold alloys and they look pretty good, no harm in trying.