Calling Blue K11's

danimicra8

BabyBlueK11
Club Member
Im having real problems with alloy wheels at the moment. Im struggling to find ones that look good with the car, initially I was lookin at some Wolfrace Suzuka but I photoshopped them onto the car and it just didnt look right.

I have noticed a lot of people on here have red white or black Micra's and theres only a couple of people have had the blue ones. I guess Im just asking for a pointer in the right direction as to which wheels look good with my colour car.

Im sorry if I have posted this in the wrong place or if its not something people can really help with I wasnt sure on either.

OP
OP
danimicra8

danimicra8

BabyBlueK11
Club Member
cheers nick, I was thinking something like the wolfrace triad's and if i can get some blue centre caps or something. Im not sure on white cos nothing else is white on it and I dont like black

Nicknacknu

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
Yeah, as far a Wolfrace go in my opinion they make excellent wheels, we have had a bit bother with them at work tho, there customer service during and after the sale is appalling. If You like the triads you might also like these fox rims,

Link: FOX R2

and maybe these, Link: FOX FX5

The sales and after sales service with Fox is really good and they make some killer rims too.

Cheers Nick

OP
OP
danimicra8

danimicra8

BabyBlueK11
Club Member
I like those FX5 ones, they something to look into, thanks a lot Ill see what I can come up with.

OP
OP
danimicra8

danimicra8

BabyBlueK11
Club Member
I like those actually they nice, thanks for that gives me another option to think about.

wilsonian

Ex. Club Member
I had these on my met blue K11. There currently for sale if you wana PM me :)

They aren't silver their carbon - dam sun and WB levels.

pjg1979

THIS IS MY BOOMSTICK!
I you have a Blue micra, and got some wheel trims already, try paint the trims a gold colour, like the subarus are blue and have gold alloys and they look pretty good, no harm in trying.