Calling all North Members (West, Central and East)

Status
Not open for further replies.
shes breaking hers though so i wouldnt have thought she would come, it cant take to much to organiase a meet. alss we need is names on a list, time and place. as jeremy clarkson would say 'how hard can it be'

Hugh

There's been a pretty poor turnout on a lot of meets of late. So it's not surprising that there's not a lot of enthusiasm for it. The last north meets have been lucky to get more than three as well as have a Micra showup. I organised a National meet at Santa Pod, which had a poor showing there was only Ele, myself and Low Rider who showed.

Hugh

Same thing mate. We've had a couple of North meets at Ferrybridge services and the turn out was pretty poor. Will see if something can be sorted out for Next month.

OP
OP
eltaylor001

eltaylor001

North Rep
I'll try and get something organised as soon as I'm back on the road, hopefully it'll be soon though, as already got £700 saved up but not found anything I want yet lol.

Car: K11 1.0L Equation, lowered, strut brace, custom spoiler and alloys
Max distance: 100 miles
Bio: i spend all my money on my car lol. so far i've spent £1200 on it lol

OP
OP
eltaylor001

eltaylor001

North Rep
I should be back on the road by the weekend. Not stayed with the micra sr_steve, got an old skool Toyota Avensis 2.0 GLS Red Saloon. Needed something a little bigger really, micra was struggling with me commute even though its not that far.

So start thinking about what ya want to do. etc. The earliest meet I can do will be Saturday 25th September. So sometime around then would be good.

and me, come on lets get it sorted, even if its not all micras at the end of the day we all speak on the same forums. why not put faces to names if we havnt already

Name: Chris (Although the Micra belongs to my son Chris, who just started driving & modding)
Car: AC Cobra replica & 1990 Micra K10
Max Distance: Who knows!
Bio: We recently bought the Micra for my son to learn to drive in (I've had 3 K10's in the past..so I trust them) He wasn't so convinced about his 1st car being an old Micra. So I told him....I bet if you search on the net you'll find people modding them. We'll he found you! And now he's much more enthusiastic...And so am I!! Hoping to give the little Micra the Euro style treatment, and get it in a few shows along with my Cobra next year!

gtsnissanb

Official MSC Trader
Car: K10 Micra super
Max travel to meet in miles: No Limit
Bio/Something interesting: currently a postie! But I am a fully qualified mechanic with 6 years experience. I am starting my own mechanic business that is mobile can come to anyone in the northwest and I'll soon have my own workshop

Car: K11 1996 1.0l Vibe
Max Travel To Meet In Miles: 50 Miles, Maybe More Depending ;-)
Bio: Aero. Engineering Student At Salford Uni. So I Get To Play With BIG Engines :) Maybe A Jet Engined K11 Super S In the Pipeline When I Get Bored One Day???? :D
Something Interesting: Most Of My Car Problems Have Been Solved And/Or Caused With A Hammer Of Some Form :D

Car: K11, 1.3SR (Turbo (Y))
Max travel to meet in miles: 50 miles
Bio/Something interesting: i do games programming in college

would love a meet down manchester, lol close to home

Status
Not open for further replies.