• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

94 k11 build

LiamC

I've ruined my car ?
Hello everyone welcome to the build of my preface lift Micra k11. I'm 14 years old and bought the car to learn about fixing cars and modifying them. Looking for the cheapest car to buy i soon found a Micra.
Very nice little survivor you've found yourself there. I bought my first micra at 16, I now have three so be careful how these cars draw you in. RE the SS bumper, depending on the spec your wiring will already be there in behind the drivers headlight, as will the rev counter wiring. If it isn't there, buying a fog light wiring kit from eBay or Halford will be the handiest for you

Sent from my LG K11+ (yes I did buy the phone specifically to have a K11 phone, I'm that sad)

Hi just picked up my prelude seats today and having a bit of difficulty figuring out what the best way of mounting them to the car and still being able to slide them. Either using the standard Micra rails and modifying them to fit the seats or making some sort of steel plate that mounts to the floor of the Micra and use the prelude seat rails? I'd like to hear if anyone else has done a seat replacement and how you went about doing it?
Years ago I fitted Renault Fuego seats into a 69 VW beetle and welded two box sections across the floor panels and used the seats existing mounts as they were narrower and this left the existing beetle rails too in case anyone wanted to switch back again.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Micra Sports Club mobile app

MaxK11C

Micraless
Social Brand Manager
Looking good!

I wasn't much older than you when I joined, good on you for having the courage to join a normally adult dominated world!