Caister-on-Sea

drand

1st Micraversary!
Hello.

Looking for a bit of help from the Eastern Massive. My brother is starting a job at Lotus in the next couple of weeks, problem is he's relocating from Crewe and hasn't had much chance to check out the area. He's picked out Caister-on-sea as somewhere he might like to live.

The question to you fine people is, what's it like really, and are there are places around that area (~10 mile radius?) to check out or avoid? His requirements are: area good for young couples, maybe young family in a couple of years, enough space to unleash an enormous dog and where he will be shown compassionate but stern derision for owning a 'classic' Yugo 45.

Ta.

skymera

Brutal Honesty
Hello.

Looking for a bit of help from the Eastern Massive. My brother is starting a job at Lotus in the next couple of weeks, problem is he's relocating from Crewe and hasn't had much chance to check out the area. He's picked out Caister-on-sea as somewhere he might like to live.

The question to you fine people is, what's it like really, and are there are places around that area (~10 mile radius?) to check out or avoid? His requirements are: area good for young couples, maybe young family in a couple of years, enough space to unleash an enormous dog and where he will be shown compassionate but stern derision for owning a 'classic' Yugo 45.

Ta.
Anything "on-sea" screams pensioners to me.

Clacton-on-sea? *shudders*

Magpie42

Actual Magpie.
...for Caister-on-Sea, read "Great Yarmouth"...

It's pretty tacky seaside land... a bit more inland are some nice villages and towns...like Fleggburgh, Filby or even Acle...or, hows about Stalham?

MicraPRO

Part Of The Furniture
Id steer clear from caistor in all fairness it's nice on outside but stuck up as hell in places...
As magpie said acle is nice as is Aylsham or be mine and chloes neigbour and move to stalham :)