Cabriolet rear lights

Hi, have just bought a 1997 Cabriolet which has adapted rear lights to include a fog light provision eg red tape over the offside reversing light and a rocker switch on the dash. Looks ok but does it have the same rear lights as the hatchback and therefor can I just fit a set of new uk ones? Lovely little thing only showing 29000 miles which from its history seems genuine. Any tips for her would be gratefully appreciated.

Hi, have just bought a 1997 Cabriolet which has adapted rear lights to include a fog light provision eg red tape over the offside reversing light and a rocker switch on the dash. Looks ok but does it have the same rear lights as the hatchback and therefor can I just fit a set of new uk ones? Lovely little thing only showing 29000 miles which from its history seems genuine. Any tips for her would be gratefully appreciated.
Just replace the bulb with a red one and fit a better switch, the cab lights are better then UK esthetics

Sent from my moto g(6) using Micra Sports Club mobile app

I've done two sets , one had to be rebuild as.someone painted them red instead of a bulb ,
Can get clear looking bulbs that shine red , led, or plain red ,
And switch wise plenty of nice switches you can use my JDM nissa. Uses a UK spec dash fog switch

Sent from my moto g(6) using Micra Sports Club mobile app