Bypass NATS 1 immobilizer, once again

Hello,

I am Hardy from Germany. We have two Micra, one 1995 and one 1997, both in a good technical condition, while they are having some dents and they are minor rusty. However, the 1997 Micra belongs to my daugther, who is a student and she loves her little car. The 1995 car ia a family car and it is used for short distance rides, or if another car has to be repaired.

Nevertheless, the 1995 Micra has a NATS1 immobilizer with a defect remote controle. To buy a new one and go to a dealer to fit it to the car is too expensive, that means, it exceeds the value of the car.
Than I found some threads "How to bypass the immobilizer..." with a description, which cables of the immobilizer must be joined. So I found the immobilizer unit, joined the cables (which have exactly the colours described in an old thread and .... nothing happened :-(
The car doesn't start.

My immobilizer unit is from LUCAS. Cable colours are
white/green
white/black
yellow
black
black/yellow
yellow/black
green/white
green/black

I connected the cables as described and let the contacts at the immobilizer unit open. Perhaps I made something wrong.

Can anybody help me?

Of course I searched the forum. There are some old threads, from 2008 and older. But they didn't help me.

Hardy

Hallo Hardy,

I am trying to do the same on my K11, I tried your link and i cannot seem to find any details, besides the main page. Can you please update the link? Danke!

Also, where is the immobilizer unit located?

frank

Club Member
Also, where is the immobilizer unit located?
there are some primera how-to,s online