Buying a k11

Me and my friend are looking to buy a 1 - 1.3 Micra, not fussed really on the L of it but cannot seem to find any anywhere ? has anyone got any advice or secrets to finding them?

A few decent ones still out there depending on if you want manual or CVT, the latter IMHO harder to find in the low mileage, coilpack or prefacelift? I have seen some lower mileage ones on ebay and autotrader in the last few months.

I know this thread is 6 weeks old, but this is how I found mine recently.

I looked on ebay, and I ticked the years K11s were produced so I'd only see them, and I changed the search critera to "newly listed", then I saved that in my favourites, and clicked on it each day. I found 2 or 3 were added each day. Each week would throw up at least one good one, on paper at least. I also used Auto trader, which is where I found mine. A 1-owner, 26k miles, solid example one hour away.

Very low mileage examples are certainly there. I saw an 8k example 2 weeks ago. Didn't last long before it disappeared. The vast majority show the number plate, so check it's MOT history. In that history, look for evidence of welding. Once they need welding it's a slippery slope.

Just today a 10k example was posted, although no pictures unfortunately.

And also today a 26k example

I can vouch for the welding. On my old former pre face lift that required welding every other year. Though my current pre face lift all good underneath, as garaged by the former owner.
Though there are some very good low mileage examples still to be had, if you want a manual, far more choice out there there, than if you wanted a low mileage CVT!