buying a k11

Hi guys, i am looking to buy a k11 2000 micra s with 75k miles on it

could anyone tell me what to look out for while looking around the car? any rust issues or what not....

also could someone measure the inside dimensions of there k11 boot so i can work out weather my 2 8" subs will fit :)

if i do get the car i am planning on slamming it to the deck with some heavily banded steels. and hope to post alot more on here,

it will be a shock coming from my 1972 beetle but hey ho i gotta change cars

Thanks guys :)

Thank you. i will print that out! and not to worry about the boot size, i will just have to buy it and deal with it!

Thanks, ill post some photos if i get it!

well here it goes! a 2000 k11 on a X reg, one lady owner from new, 75k looks really clean apart from a dent on front left wing, totally original ,. had a new exhaust n a service 6 months ago,

J6yCePV.jpg

£475

Going to miss my 1972 beetle but the rust got her :(

The micra is a better car (had a beetle) Rust got most of the German subs as well.

my old man has been into them for over 20 years, mine had a peped up 1600 with a high ratio gearbox, was good fun! i used to have her sideways round roundabouts! daily for 3 years was my first car but now going to this 1.0 liter :( its ok cos give it 2 years, i might have to get a gti :p part of the fun of getting different cars, the best thing about this one will be the fuel consumption oh, and power steering and heating :p

my old man has been into them for over 20 years, mine had a peped up 1600 with a high ratio gearbox, was good fun! i used to have her sideways round roundabouts! daily for 3 years was my first car but now going to this 1.0 liter :( its ok cos give it 2 years, i might have to get a gti :p part of the fun of getting different cars, the best thing about this one will be the fuel consumption oh, and power steering and heating :p
And the 'Oh, I didn't realise it was 16 valve' XD

I have a 12 inch sub in the boot of my k11 :) fits perfectly

Here are some pics
1374767371480.jpg
1374767482607.jpg
1374767512794.jpg
1374767538805.jpg

It takes up less than half the boot so two 8" should be fine :D

Chloe
X

Thank you for your reply Chloe! I have had a mesure up and my box fits, when i get round to installing it i shall post some photos :)

Back