buxton

hi there been on here for a while now and never seen to be able to meet any one so i was wondering could we arrange a meet in maccasfield some where and then go for a pint at the cat and fiddle pub and summert to eat any one up for it ?

i would be up for this, but again if i was in the ST it would depend on timing as its not looking too pretty at the moment and no money to fix it

I'd deffo be up for that - might even wash the car first :laugh:.

so so far i have
littlewood
imp124
6.5x55
jontrev
me
scouse boy maybe ?
gorege
alex117

its on sunday the first of august meeting in maccasfeild mac donalds then bowling or summert like that then over to the cat and fidle pub for food and maybe a swift pint

I'm on call weekend 24/25th July and 7/8th August - other than that, bring it on dudes :).

the food in the cat n fiddle pub is soooo expensive! and i think i know the maccies youre on about.. is it this one with wickes opposite?

6409_251646335270_675470270_8384398_329345_n.jpg

yeh the 1st of aug is all good so we meet at mac donalds in mac then we could go to the tunnels in manchester witch aint far away and my mate in a 3g civic is comming along

Ok think it's about time we get everyone confirmed ain't it?

Confirmed list:

1. Alexx117
2. 6.5x55

Ok think it's about time we get everyone confirmed ain't it?

Confirmed list:

1. Alexx117
2. 6.5x55
3.mihty micra
4.my mate in his civic
5. imp124 - super turbo (hopefully)

Dunno - 1ish? Struggling with the drums though! Turns out I have to remove the huge hub nuts and remove a large inner circlip and then pull them off with the rear bearings :down:. May go and get the tools from Hellfrauds in the morning and have another crack...

Dunno - 1ish? Struggling with the drums though! Turns out I have to remove the huge hub nuts and remove a large inner circlip and then pull them off with the rear bearings :down:. May go and get the tools from Hellfrauds in the morning and have another crack...

I got a brush and some smooth hamerite paint then i didnt have to take them off :)

Was going to do taht but it'll be easier to do them indoors - looks like it's going to lash down here AGAIN :doh:!

doubt im actually going to go to be honest mate, its just a bit too far for me to travel for such a small turn out. sorry like but if more people come together for another one ill go.

I was there 13:00 'til 13:50 - didn't see anyone so bought a load of DIY stuff from Wickes and replumbed my washing machine so it doesn't flood.

P1ss up. Brewery. :p.

Back