• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

bumblebee 1999 inspiration 1.3

now 19

so there was thing were my uncle put 5 gallon of petrol in his diesel corsa, so i ended up with just over 7 gallon of contaminated petrol, so i brimmed bumblebee with it haha
yeah

yeah she smoked only when cold then after 300miles started to smoke like this intermittently, but ran her down some petrol and been fine since,
please dont do it, i stupid enought to , and it knack the cats and diesel knocks,

nothing much now , reitted the font anti roll bar, , still wants repainting really and fitting the rear,
fitted the top spec version of the jvc stereo to a identical version but its rgb, dab, bluetooth, ipod, android, phone, ect,
98k service is comming soon and i got a full service set up , oem nissan oil, gear oil, oem belts, filter, , new rocker cover , and do the handbrake and inspect the front brakes
next things for next year is new wishbone bushes as they are shot, sort the rear anti rollbar, sort the drivers sill as i rushed and its got some defects, sort the towbar and refit it, such, weld the bonnet as the o/s grill has a hole like normal , and odd and a panhard at some point
but she is more gokart like, rides nice and well, completely useable all round, and surprises people and passangers :)

On a little side note, picked this little one up
31k celebration clean just wants minor things ,
And it came with a new.stereo so.hooked up some tweeter and rear speakers, and going to add some popouts, maybe almera brakes and some alloys, and some little details,
Bumblebee isn't getting replaced ;)
Hopefully use this as a project while my health gets sorted as basically got no energy or out, it's why bumblebee isn't finished 100% on details and such
IMG_20190112_190115_hdr.jpg
IMG_20190112_190100_hdr.jpg
IMG_20190112_190140_hdr.jpg

Last edited:
And another one
2002 tempest , fairly clean just wants some love, going to do an initial D panda car with it , it's cost the same as the green one but got a spare boot lid (with wrap around ) on it and rear speaker and other then the sills is really clean :)
P130119_20.13.JPG
P130119_20.14.JPG

From 2015 had
1.1.2 k12 black sx sj04zud

2.K11 1.3 bumblebee,

3.2002 tempest 1.0 5Dr rotten sills and engine.rumbles a little but 2years later.it's still going strong , and came with Honda alloys , whole car was £70

4.2001 activ 1ltr, (it had been a write off, bodged sills, aircon ripped, engine swapped?, Ball joint fell out , ran well and looked well but was a #### heap) century green,

5.2002 .micra s 1ltr century green , no 5th gear cause of no oil , had done 15k without a serivce , shot discs with new pads haha, was a good car after some love,came from the scrapyard

6.Micra s in blue , 41k rot box but got it for the box and parts, then crushed 2000

7.Sport+ 1.4 #### heap 2001 , mains, and rings were shot, sills, boot, chassis rails, floor, axle ect were.rotten but we'll hidden, and sat for a year before been scrapped

8.Another micra s in silver from the scrapyard 2002, my dad bought it I played haha, wanted some minor welding then gave it to my sis, turned out to have loose and broke plugs and ran well haha, good car

9.Micra twister 1998 , 142 ran and drive perfect but rear was rotten , believe got scrapped not too long back :(

10.1999 silver k11 , sum it up , £1000s spent at a garage , to find it was bodged to hel l and dangerous , plus the rear axle was breaking away from the car (made it fun to drive haha) currently been used for parts as it had new apex coils fitted )

11.Micra active 2001 1.4, was a whim as I was going to repair it, but ended up buying it haha, wanted the garage bodges fixing, turned to be a good car ,

12.Micra celebration 31k 2000, just wants some minor rust , and clean , then getting upgraded and some good bits,

13.And the black/white panda tempest 2002, going to be a initial D panda car ha

Other then the k12 and bumblebee ,I would keep /have again. Would be 5 & 8 ,possibly 9 and possibly 12 but don't know if we'll enough haha

And I had a 99 clio 1.2 8v , it was ####, slow, everything broke , had been pampered all its life but was just simply a crap car

And my datsun sum it up 200k and abuse broke down once due to a hose clamp (cheap crap).cut the fuel line, but the rust got the best of it atm and it became a long term project :(