buckets are in.....

Man - they look amazing!!

You quite chuffed with them? Look really good man!
Jealous now :(!
Titch :kungfu:

Nice stuff, the harnasses suit the colour of the car well one question, why have you kept the little bit of carpet around the rear arch?

Also - take out the spare wheel man - you don't need it!
Aint you running 15's also? So if you did get a flat, you would be running on 3 15's and one 14!
Titch

RE: RE: buckets are in.....

cheers everyone,

Craig said:
why have you kept the little bit of carpet around the rear arch?

thats a good question mate dunno..................so i've just took them out :)

also titch lol, it's a 13. but the overall size (wheel and tyre) is the same as the 15 so it stays till i get some tyre weld :D

Lol, once you start taking things out it kindof escalates though, next you will want to remove the rear quater trim etc etc...

Yes, well then you get to the stage where you have nothing but a seat, a wheel, a gearnob and a bit of a dash o_O

glad your happy with em graeme, you just leaving the back bear or are you going to put install in or anything like that, looks a lot better like you have it as a pose to how i had it with the wood in the back, but idea was to put an install in mine, all change now though, gonna have to make new plans :p

cheers peeps, yeah paynee leaving it bear the only other thing i was thinking about was an omp roll cage. especially noe that we get discount at demon tweeks :)

i am starting to miss the rear speakers tho, the fronts are a bit poo

:)

yeah it is kak having just the standard front speakers, you could always upgrade front ones and have a bit experiment wi some fibreglass or somthing and put some in the rear quarter panels where the cubby hole things are?

yeah mate, was tempted to get new speakers up front and take out more plastic in the rear.

some one suggested putting the rear speakers in the quaters last time i had my seats out (stupid cat grr) could be worth a try.

craig how much does the safety devices F1000 cage roughly cost?

The page is here http://www.safetydevices.co.uk/oldsite/rollcage.htm
I can't remember how much a cage costs, a
obviously the full cage is more than just the rear cage (by about 100 quid I think), but IIRC the rear cage is £150ish, your best bet is to send them a mail :)

Dr Zoidberg said:
some one suggested putting the rear speakers in the quaters last time i had my seats out (stupid cat grr) could be worth a try.

I got them in me quater panel mate - they sound good there!

no point in fitting speakers if your going to strip the car out :S. Just take as much of the plastic interior out of the back. Also the rear metal strip on the inside of the tailgate held in by the plastic screws :D

Dr Zoidberg said:
titch mate, how did you go about fitting them in there did you use fiberglass?

Nope - just cut the the panel and then made it fit.
Will post up a pic up soon mate, and let you see.

cheers kris. :)

Retepetsir said:
Your sitting in the front of the car, not the back.

Get a pair of decent fronts and be done with!

thats a good point mate :D thats what i'll prob do actually

looks nice m8,,i love my bucket seats i think there my best mod apart from the conversion im doin ,,but ide get an insurance quote for the rollcage first(i dont think theyd touch you if ya put one in m8),

ye dont have rear speakers ,all the best sounding cars dont have rear speakers anyway

av you noticed how much difference it makes with road noise and the exhaust now yuv taken rear interior out? i did the same but was too loud for me so i trimed it with underlay and then sound proof carpet from hellfrauds! looks better and doesnt weigh anything

oh n another thing,put the bolts back in the holes wer the seatbelts fit in the wheelarch cos rain water gets in and will rust afta time...i used silicone sealer lol

RIK said:
oh n another thing,put the bolts back in the holes wer the seatbelts fit in the wheelarch cos rain water gets in and will rust afta time...i used silicone sealer lol

sound advice - i already put them back in lol. first it was so i didn't loose them, then i remembered the holes go all the way through so it would rust.

:D

Back