Bucket Seats

Baz

Ex. Club Member
After a great find down a scrapie yesterday looking for a driveshaft for a mates Golf,I found a set of fixed sparco bucket seats for 80Euros which is roughly about 50 pounds I think,I have been thinkin about a set of seat for the st as the last few trackdays I've been sliding outa the seats and it can be hard to pilot the car under these extreme conditions,I love the standard seats to bits but not good enough for track use!

DSC00055-1.jpg

Oh and Mint Evo 5 anyone?

DSC00053-1.jpg

Off topic but anyway I live in Ireland mate and yes plenty of them

yeah you do have dhl in ireland aswell im sure lol

are you sure its the import tailgate with the nipple number plate lamps and the square number plate???

would you be willing to get one?

do what jap racers do, just have the drivers bucket and a standard pass seat lol, and take the pass seat out for track! plus if it slides its easier to un bolt and its comfyer for passangers as it tilts etc!

good find with the seats! altough please tell me your gonna paint the red harness slots black? :S

Of course dont like the red at all

good find! thats cheap as... you gonna take em in and out or leave them fixed back?

The rail will be able to slide back and forth

yeah you do have dhl in ireland aswell im sure lol

are you sure its the import tailgate with the nipple number plate lamps and the square number plate???

would you be willing to get one?

Man I'm sure if you ring around scrapys in the uk you'll get one. . . .
Failing that I would be willing to send one over but I charge you for transporting it on top of the price of the tailgate and then shipping

do what jap racers do, just have the drivers bucket and a standard pass seat lol, and take the pass seat out for track! plus if it slides its easier to un bolt and its comfyer for passangers as it tilts etc!

Won't be doing that I think it looks ####

Back