Bring back hanging!

Vitus992

Ex. Club Member
This is my girlfriends car:
p1021503461-3.jpg

Not everyones cup of tea but she absolutely loves it, to afford it she had to give up quite a few luxuries and there will not be holidays for a few years but she accepts it and enjoys owning it.
Always washing it, carfull where it is parked - you know the sort.

Today some worthless turds must have put some sort of box on the boot after it had been on the floor and dragged it side to side scuffing all the laquer, then for good measure kicked a dirty football at it a few times.
Im a pretty placid kind of person and I accept accidents happen - this was clearly no accident, I truly hope they die a miserable death.
Rant over.
Thank you.

No offence...

But wtf is it...

Looks like a squashed veyron...

No Offence taken!
Its a renault wind (great name eh) it is one of the 250 limited run of "collections" hers is badged up as number 20.
Convertable that flips its lid in 12 seconds, built on a twingo chassis.

that looks awesome, any more pics?

i hate to hear when people's cars get trashed, but at least its just scratches and mud, i have seen a few micras that have had the "brake fluid treatment"

but yea hang em high

that looks awesome, any more pics?

i hate to hear when people's cars get trashed, but at least its just scratches and mud, i have seen a few micras that have had the "brake fluid treatment"

but yea hang em high

Just for you:

p586856001-3.jpg

shcwweeeet any converted pics? i bet its a bad ass, could just do without the Renault and it would be great

shcwweeeet any converted pics? i bet its a bad ass, could just do without the Renault and it would be great

p715484473-3.jpg

Its not particularly fast - it has a little 1.2 turbo engine in it, nippy but not quick.
Clever roof on it as well - do a search on youtube to see one in action, when the roof is down you loose no boot space.

i will check it out, it looks bad ass, i love the tiny windows, it makes it look really chunky and hardcore

Back