Brighton Meet Marina Drive ***17 September 2011***

Hi every one Im new to this site and have just bourt a Micra 1.0L and would like to arrange a meet so we can all meet and get to know each other, if any one is intrested please post a reply below.

I would like to make this a big meet so the more the better (Y)

Welcome (Y)

We recently had a Brighton meet, I didn't manage to make it myself, but I know quite a few people did. If enough people put their names down, I'd be up for this one. Provided I can get the time off work.

1. Micra_V
2. Daniel

Dunno about this one. will be just before my payday so might be broke, will have to let you know nearer the time

This is the week after JAE and I believe there's a large Jap meet at Santa Pod on the same date. Might be worth just coming to JAE!

I might be able to come down, I get back from holiday late Friday morning! Do you have a time in mind? Any excuse to take my car out for a spin, should be an interesting drive that far with zero ride comfort!

Is anyone still thinking about this?

Yeah, seeing as I no longer have a Micra :down:. Was beyond my control though, and I hope to have another one soon (Y)

I am out now as well, I haven't even managed to go on holiday yet! So I won't be back in time, gutted since I had some where to stay & a lovely young lady to meet up with..permission to say cock!

Have fun if it goes ahead :)

Ok add me in. I'll beg the missus for some fuel money! (Y)

1. Micra_V
2. Josh
3. r69bp
4.Tango3
5. Shaun

but.... Guys.... WHERE ARE WE ACTUALLY MEETING? :wasntme:

I might be able to drive by and say hello, but depends on where and the time. I've got places to be and all that

i have actually got work at 8am-12pm so it has to be in the afternoon for me.
we could all meet up at my garage and we could all take the engine apart clean it all up service it and put it all back together? lol

but seriously someone needs to make a decision if you wanna meet up tomorrow?

Just got back from work...
i am not gonna be going by the looks of it. will be free on the first of october if anyone wants a rescheduled meet?

Better not be french... or i'll make you sit in a corner! :p

what you planning on getting?

I'd rather die than drive something French...

I'm after a 1.6 Almera SRi or SLX. Don't want anything too different from a micra. Will slap the old alloys on it and disguise it as a micra to fit in :laugh:

How's Sunday the 16th or 23rd for everyone?

The 16th or the 23rd is good with me too. Miley the Micra is having some work done but she should be ok by then.:blues:

Back