BREAKING THREAD - 104.1 BHP K11 1.3 Si 1999 LOW MILEAGE - LOADS OF MODIFICATIONS!

OP
OP
F

FH-5

Site Supporter
What speakers does the parcel shelf come with, mate?
Make/size/RMS?

I'll take some pictures when I'm home next week, but all I know is that there are 2 big, powerful speakers - this parcel shelf was an optional extra/came on my Si trim model; so it is genuine Nissan :).

yeah i had speakers in the back of mine too. did have a buyer for it but he just disappeared. think they're 5X7s. im pretty certain theyre not 6x9s though i may be wrong.

OP
OP
F

FH-5

Site Supporter
yeah i had speakers in the back of mine too. did have a buyer for it but he just disappeared. think they're 5X7s. im pretty certain theyre not 6x9s though i may be wrong.

Yes they are genuine Nissan, but they are very powerful and quite large considering they're not aftermarket (like the halfrauds rubbish). I used to unplug them as passengers at the back complained of going deaf, seriously! Will post pictures of them in next few days unless someone beats me to it.

OP
OP
F

FH-5

Site Supporter
news about exhaust?

The nismo exhaust is unbelievably nearly 4 months after purchase still in customs, I'm getting worried, I filled in the customs forms nearly 2 months ago and sent back next day via recorded delivery, so I'm getting worried :(. I don't know what to do or who to contact here? - I should have photocopied that customs form before I sent it back to them, I think it was customs in Coventry?

I'll try and chase this up after new year and will let you know as soon as I receive it.

Hi there, will the black grill bits and the parcel shelf and speakers fit a 2002 S? only just got the car so dont know the first thing :p dont mind doing a bit of modifieing!

OP
OP
F

FH-5

Site Supporter
Breaking list updated (see first post) :)!

New LUK 3 piece clutch still for sale along with 1.3 gearbox and super light 2.66KG performance flywheel as previous buyers not interested anymore!

OP
OP
F

FH-5

Site Supporter
Exhaust system SOLD! Prices updated (see first post). Come on guys, still that beautiful new lightweight flywheel along with those awesome new 15" Rota Slipstream alloy wheels for sale :grinning:!

OP
OP
F

FH-5

Site Supporter
On the car I do - they look awesome but are covered in break dust in photos (as it was too cold for me to clean my car at the time of taking photos!)! But they are like brand new and I can confirm that they don't have have a single mark on them as I never ever kurbed them thanks to me being ever so careful when I had them fitted :grinning:! I BOUGHT THEM FOR OVER £700 FROM REVOLUTION 247! Here are the pictures of them on my beloved old K11:(:

imag0024f.jpg

By fh_5 at 2011-11-28
imag0023wm.jpg

By fh_5 at 2011-11-28
imag0025ll.jpg

By fh_5 at 2011-11-28
imag0027w.jpg

By fh_5 at 2011-11-28

I also got all 4 wheels balanced before I took them off (so none of that juddering at higher speeds :)!) and I'll throw in the new set of McGuard locking wheel nuts as well:)!

Harlen

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Supporter
Sod it - How much for the Rotas delivered to Milton Keynes? I'd usually come and collect but I really can't drive in London :p

OP
OP
F

FH-5

Site Supporter
Was sent back to Japan by customs! Stupid time wasting customs. Seller is going to resend so should be back in a month or two. I was so angry to discover they sent it back for no reason!

OP
OP
F

FH-5

Site Supporter
Rota Slipstream's SOLD! Of the parts I bought, just the new LUK clutch left now guys!

And of course still have all windows, electric window winders (for 3 door - quite rare!), doors, electric window switches, rear lights, all of interior, all body panels, fog lights, bonnet and more (including Nismo backbox whenever it enters the UK again :mad:) . Just PM me if you are interested in anything, or should I say start a conversation with me!

In the next few days, I will probably just remove complete doors, wings and all lights then scrap the thing somehow (is on axle stands - how can I transport to local scrappies or can those cash paid for your car people lift it onto their trucks from my house???).

hoopdub

Club Member (Trial)
Was sent back to Japan by customs! Stupid time wasting customs. Seller is going to resend so should be back in a month or two. I was so angry to discover they sent it back for no reason!

Thats what put me off ordering one off ebay, trouble with the post and customs. just had a very good quote for a full stainless system off a local guy who has a very good rep so i may go down that road now.

Some scrappy's will have the facility to pick your car up with a hiab, but wont give you as much cash for it.