BREAKING THREAD - 104.1 BHP K11 1.3 Si 1999 LOW MILEAGE - LOADS OF MODIFICATIONS!

FH-5

Site Supporter
Hi everyone.

Here is the final breaking prices for my car - had to adjust some prices after checking with courier (please see my K11's for sale thread for pictures of car HERE) :(: Everything is genuine Nissan apart from modifications obviously!

• 4-2-1 stainless steel Janspeed Competition Group A Exhaust Manifold from Matt Humphris £290 posted *****SOLD Jimbo4040*****
  • Full stainless steel completely decatted exhaust system from downpipe to backbox - custom made by powerflow with larger than standard diameter £90 collection *****SOLD smc92*****
  • New Green Cotton NanoStorm Induction Kit with heat wrapped extra Cold Air Feed at front grill - one of the best performing kits with one of highest BHP from Matt Humphris (new September 2011) £50 posted *****SOLD ashley sw*****
  • 1.6 Primera injectors £30 posted *****SOLD Jimbo4040*****
  • Nistune ECU (which was mapped to produce 104.1 BHP from Fusion and Surrey Rolling Road - all you need to do is fit it and remap it, then reap the benefits of all your BHP modifications!) - £245 posted *****SOLD Jimbo4040*****
  • Hels front stainless steel braided brake hoses - makes a huge difference to braking performance (new July 2011) - £20 posted *****SOLD flipside*****
  • Awesome BC Coilovers fitted fully adjustable in seconds with 35 damper stiffness settings - car is sitting awesomely low at about 70mm lower than standard with no rubbing at all (even at full lock with 4 passengers no rubbing whatsoever!) - £400 posted *****SOLD scopez*****
  • On-car adjustable rear panhard rod from Noddie - £50 posted *****SOLD ashley sw*****
  • 7x15 Rota SlipStreams in matt black - under 3 months old - not a single mark on them with new McGuard wheel nuts. These alloy wheels weigh I think under 5KG a corner so really do help with power delivery and they are extremely strong - made for racing! Fills wheel arches well with absolutely no rubbing. With new 195/45/15 Yokohama S-Drives - great tyres for all year round! - £280 collection or postage if possible *****SOLD harlen*****
  • Brand new Bosch S4 battery fitted in summer 2011 - comes with 4 year warranty! You can leave your head lights on all night and your car will still start with this beast! £40 collected *****SOLD privately*****
  • New front matt black grills £10 posted *****SOLD happy chap*****
  • Brand new 2.66KG custom super lightweight steel flywheel from Mayes motorsport (will knock more than a second off 0-60 times - amazing acceleration modification, one of the best Micra modifications and contrary to what most people think, THIS DOES NOT EFFECT DRIVEABILITY - I DID NOT STALL FOR A WEEK AFTER HAVING IT FITTED :p!) - £190 posted *****SOLD privately*****
  • New LUK 3 piece clutch - Genuine Nissan clutches are LUK (done only 2 weeks as fitted on 23rd November!) - £40 posted
  • Uprated powerflex bushes for both of the front wishbones (red) - £25 posted *****SOLD tomwest*****
  • Genuine NISMO stainless steel backbox all the way from Japan (via airmail - still in customs - will update and add pictures when it is released and I have it). Awesome original JDM! - £120 posted
  • CG13DE engine with 70000 miles - excellent condition (always used Shell V-Power and Forte engine flush before each oil change) - £85 collected *****SOLD noddie*****
  • 1.3 Gearbox (done 70000 miles) - £85 collected *****SOLD malcolmt*****
  • Distributor - £30 posted *****SOLD eBay*****
  • Dash with rev counter - will fit micras without rev counter and you will then have a working rev counter (genuine Nissan) - £40 posted *****SOLD torqueisch*****
  • Back parcel shelf with 2 big speakers built in - £35 posted
  • Whole interior including back seats and front seats (in excellent condition) - £100 collected
  • Back spoiler in great condition - £40 posted *****SOLD sam*****
  • Driver side headlight (excellent condition) - £20 posted
  • Passenger side headlight (excellent condition) - £20 posted *****SOLD privately*****
  • Rear lights (excellent condition) - £20 posted EACH
  • Front fog lights with all harnesses and wiring if you remove yourself (excellent condition) - £40
  • Cigarette lighter unit - £10 posted *****SOLD privately*****
  • Doors, windows, electric window winders and switches, mirrors, body panels, interior panels, bumpers, engine parts, stock suspension and absolutely everything else that comes on a micra all available at cheap prices - just post/PM me whatever you want and I'll let you know with prices asap :)!
Reply to this thread (or PM me) whoever wants dibs on any of the above. And only post your dibs if you are willing to pay the above!

Thanks for looking

Faisal

OP
OP
F

FH-5

Site Supporter
Once I'm ready, any buyers can pay via PayPal providing you pay all the fees or bank transfer or cash on collection (I live near Wembley stadium, London) :).

OP
OP
F

FH-5

Site Supporter
Yes via PayPal mate providing everyone pays the fees. Will let everyone know on this thread when I'm ready to send things out and when to send payments some time next week :)

how much for the flywheel and clutch is collected please? im only in thames ditton so a small drive wouldnt hurt... whats your postcode buddy?

OP
OP
F

FH-5

Site Supporter
My postcode - ub6 7hu. To be honest mate postage anything up to 30kg for me is very cheap as I have my own business so would be £270.

OP
OP
F

FH-5

Site Supporter
I only have the main wishbone powerflex bushes for both front wishbones - pair of 2 bushes - brand new never fitted.

i saw your Si with the fogs on it, are you selling this?

can you get me the price of the fog, stalk the harness and the relay? i can pick it up as i am not too far from london? which part of london you based?

OP
OP
F

FH-5

Site Supporter
i saw your Si with the fogs on it, are you selling this?

can you get me the price of the fog, stalk the harness and the relay? i can pick it up as i am not too far from london? which part of london you based?

Yes mate - £50 the lot if you come and remove it yourself - ub6 - in greenford, London near Wembley.

Hi mate nistune won't work on my car cose of nats

And bc coilies are out of my range. Getting brandnew gaz for circa 250!

Sorry for wasting your time

OP
OP
F

FH-5

Site Supporter
Ok no problem, Nistune ECU is still for sale then everyone - it is £420 new from Ed so grab a bargain now! :).

OP
OP
F

FH-5

Site Supporter
First post updated with peoples dibs, stuff already sold and new stuff available for sale.

Tomorrow evening I'll be requesting paypal payments for all of the stuff for sale that have sellers once my car is SORN and in my lockup garage :(!

Whoever is interested in any of the stuff I have for sale above be sure to check this thread tomorrow evening people!

OP
OP
F

FH-5

Site Supporter
Ok guys, my car is now in my garden and slowly being dismantled :(. As the weekend is coming up, I will dispatch all things that have buyers first thing on Monday 12th December. Please send your payments to my paypal address which is [email protected]. Please make sure you pay all fees or send payment as a gift!

PM me once you've made your payment and let me know your full name and address for postage,

Thanks very much everyone

Faisal

OP
OP
F

FH-5

Site Supporter
Prices updated - now only £100 for CG13DE engine with 70000 miles on the clock WITH 1.3 gearbox and other parts (see first post) :).

OP
OP
F

FH-5

Site Supporter
One buyer has just pulled out so the on-car adjustable rear panhard rod and hels front stainless steel braided brake hoses are still for sale!

Interest on Nismo exhaust

Hi there , i am interested in the exhaust and also if your are breaking the car I am in need of a d/s wing and passenger door.!?