Breaking Super S

No this is not a joke and no it's not something I'm going to change my mind over.....

Most parts are available just let me know what you want and I'll try and get pictures and give you a price.

The price is final so don't waste time offering or trying to haggle.

I am also able to post if need be but collection is preferred

I'm in Lydney Gloucestershire

Wings £15 each
Headlights £10 each
Loom won't be for sale
Bumper is £50

Apexi n1 back box, frankspeed mani and stock down pipe

Cool, I'd say I'll collect but maybe a bit far for me - what's the price on the bumper posted? I forgot to ask, electric or manual windows?

Ta

Hi Karl, the front seats, back seats and the matching from door panels please, as i already have a full interior from a 2000 model am looking to back in time with older seats to match my car.. whats the pricey please, will also need a courior on them alo if you have some pix please of them so i can see what there like ..

Cheers

J

Drivers seat is going to skymera, passenger seat doesn't have a subframe.

Rear seats need a bloody good clean as do the door cards

Courier isn't an option for the whole interior

ok, lol, youve done well putting me off, they can all be cleaned and change subframes but no point if theres no drivers side seat!!

I tell you what else i need, the front slam panel bar that connects to the front subframe, its bolted to the bonnet lock!!

J

Full interior?

Postage would be £10 ish

Electric windows

Ok, sounds good - I'm going the scrappy on Saturday so no worries about the other bits and bobs, the bumper (minus foglights) I want, what condition is it in + how you want to get paid?

Ta

How much for the exhaust back box?
Posted to West Yorkshire ?
What's the condition like? ?
Will this bolt straight on to a standard flange?

Its hard times right now for alot of us! I bought a ashley backbox and straight thru pipe all the way to mani for £80 off a member on here 2 weeks ago and its totally fine, why such a price? Is it stainless steel :confused:

I don't get why people complain about the price of parts, as though the seller picked them up out of a skip or something. If he wants that amount for them either pay or move on.

Please don't post eBay links in a member's for sale thread :)

Plus, try to refrain from posting in a for sale thread if you aren't interested in buying :)

Karl, I was thinking earlier.....

I just want to say..... Please don't give up?!

Never give up on anything in your life!

Go and fix it so don't be lazy Karl :)

It's only small problem so you think it's a massive problem.

Karl... Yes you can do it :D

ok, is it a 4 piece rear seats karlj? as your rear seats are badly dirty as you said i wont need the seats but what i will need is all the brackets and the bolts from it that bolts the seats to the floor pan/boot etc, if you know what i mean? i pm`ed ya but not sure you got it, how much you want for some brackets and bolts?

Cheers

J

Back