Breaking my K10 - Lots of parts available!

Elliot

Ex. Club Member
Hi,

Sadly, the time has come to break my K10... due to purchase of a new car.

This is a list of what will be available hopefully next coming weekend:

4 x White 15" Enkei alloy wheels. Only about 5-6 months old, with 195/45/R15 low profile tyres. Only about 4000 miles use from new, and bored out. No scuffs on outer rims. All tyres are evenly worn, with about 6mm tread depth on all. Tyres have Falken tread pattern: £SOLD

HKS Style universal induction kit. Outer shell is identical copy of HKS, but it has a genuine HKS green filter inside. Still brand new, as I decided to not adapt it to the car: £SOLD
Filter.jpg

K10 March Japanese rear lights and reverse lights for rear bumper: £SOLD

GTi-R leather Steering wheel, with red GTi-R logo in centre- Direct fit on K10, and K11: £SOLD

Set of 35mm lowering springs made by Aktiv: £SOLD

K10 Super S dials (Slight crack on plastic panel, but can't see when dials are in): £SOLD

Webber carburettor complete in box with instructions- Runs perfectly. Recently dismantled, tuned and overhauled by me (Professional mechanic)These usually sell for £80, and don't come up often. This particular unit, is in exceptional condition... and makes the car make a lovely popping noise on deaccecoration: £SOLD

K + N Induction kit: £SOLD

Foah front bumper- couple of cracks. £SOLD

Super S rear bumper, sideskirts, Arch skirts... but no lips to go over front wheel arches: £SOLD

Full set of Super S seats- Front and rear- recently valeted. No rips or tears, and hardly any wear at all: £60

**Seats are pick-up only. I will fit the seats for the buyer when they collect.**

Set of Super S doorcards: £15

GSX Centre console- Around gearstick: £5

GSX internally adjustable foldable mirrors: £10

Boss 250Watt Amplifier, with about 2 metres phoenix gold cable:£SOLD

Sony Xplod 6x9 Speakers (Pair of)- Good condition: £SOLD

Super S rear spoiler: £15

Super S black full dashboard £10 - Pickup only

Modified pre-facelift K10 Grill with integrated foglights and Nissan badge. Only fits pre facelift K10's.: £10

Bonnet - £SOLD

OSF Headlight - £SOLD

All 3 wiper arms sprayed in black - £SOLD

Any other part of the car, eg: Headlights, interior plastics, etc...

Most of the larger items will be collection only from the manchester area. I will be available all weekends. If you want to collect any item, you can do. **Anybody who buys the seats, will be pick-up only. I will also fit the seats for you and dispose of your old seats if not needed.**

Smaller items can be posted. Prices do not include postage costs... and I don't want any offers on anything please. :)

NO DIBS

Here's some pics:

co7.jpg

co8.jpg

co4.jpg

co5.jpg

Im000376.jpg

WHEELS3.jpg

New1.jpg

SUPERSSEATS3.jpg

Im000255.jpg

Im000256.jpg

Regards,
-Elliot

Ed

Fusion Motorsport
MSC Founder
Official MSC Trader
You open to offers on this? I would be interested in the rear lights, but not at that price!

OP
OP
E

Elliot

Ex. Club Member
Hi ,sorry I don't think it's wise posting the front bumper... as it's fibreglass and will break easily. :(

-Elliot

Mark

Ex. Club Member
why dont you sell the car whole?

theres already me and umar breaking two super s k10's and tbh it aint worth breaking it if you can sell it as a whole cause k10 bits aint exactly in demand

Ed

Fusion Motorsport
MSC Founder
Official MSC Trader
Ill see what I can get a pair for then ill make you an offer..

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Also interested in lights - if Ed doesnt get em first

K10 parts are in demand mark, just if the price is right.

OP
OP
E

Elliot

Ex. Club Member
Sorry yes... front bumper is sold pending payment. :) I'll find out a price for you on Tuesday for postage. :)

-Elliot

Fordy

Ex. Club Member
Elliot said:
Sorry yes... front bumper is sold pending payment. :) I'll find out a price for you on Tuesday for postage. :)

-Elliot

you get me a price on postage and give me your paypal address and the funds will be there, must get this bumper as its rare as rocking horse poo

OP
OP
E

Elliot

Ex. Club Member
No problem Fordy, I'll sort it out for you. :)

Rich, the only way the exhaust would fit, is if I chopped the backbox off... but then it would have to be welded onto yours. This exhaust is a straight fit on the K10's. Models with Cat's can have the full system up to the manifold... but anybody who doesn't have a cat can have the rear section where is pushes into the front section. :)

Here's a better pic of the steering wheel:

DSCF0807.jpg

:)

-Elliot

OP
OP
E

Elliot

Ex. Club Member
Hi Amy,

Please could you PM me your e-mail address, so I can send a message to you? It won't allow me to send an e-mail or PM to you. :)

Thanks,
-Elliot

Ed

Fusion Motorsport
MSC Founder
Official MSC Trader
non official users cannot use PM's. If those rear lights are in A1 condition Elliot Ill offer £50 otherwise I can just get them elsewhere.

OP
OP
E

Elliot

Ex. Club Member
No problem Ed... I didn't know. Sorry, I've sold the rear lights.

Amy, you can paypal the money to me if you want.

My paypal address is:

[email protected] (Just remove the . after the V)

It will be £50 alltogether, as £10 postage. :)

Many thanks,
-Elliot

AMY

Official MSC Trader
I have just sent an email, please let me know if you get it. I just noticed you have a celica, I have 2 st185 GT4's if you need any parts let me know I have loads of bits for these cars.

OP
OP
E

Elliot

Ex. Club Member
Hi,

Yup... just got the e-mail and replied back. :)

I got my Celica a couple of months back now... with a tragic bottom end failure. I fitted a new engine, and have just got insured a couple of days ago now... so sadly have to break the K10. :(

Wish I had 2 GT4's. :D I was thinking of getting an ST205 WRC GT4... but decided to get the GTR untill next year. :) I have fitted a GT4 bonnet though, and it looks great. :D

I'll let you know if I need some parts. :)

Cheers,
-Elliot

OP
OP
E

Elliot

Ex. Club Member
Some prices now reduced. Come on people, these are as cheap as you're going to get!

I'll fit the seats for the buyer when you pick them up. I'll also fit the doorcards for whoever buys them, if picked up. :)

-Elliot

i will have alloys immediately i will collect asap with cash if this ok with u

but can u meet me somewere as i am comin from glasgow plz plz plz i want these so bad ?

look amazin i must say will u take part ex on ur old pulsar wheels-lol jus jokin

[email protected] email me or add me on msn i want wheels :D

OP
OP
E

Elliot

Ex. Club Member
Wheels are now sold pending payment. Everything else is available which doesn't have this next to the item, on the front page. ;)

-Elliot

Do you sell the dash console ? With the rpm meter and the speedometer, and would you send it to belgium ?

I would pay 20 £ for it or more if you want, + shipping cost !

But I would really love to have it...

M

Mulbers

Hi,

Id be willing to buy the dials right now on paypal. What postage would you charge?

Could you P.M me if so.

Kind Regards

OP
OP
E

Elliot

Ex. Club Member
Hi,

I've now reduced the webber to £60 for anybody who is interested.

This is cheap for one of these, as they are usually going for around £80. This webber is great, and when on my car made a lovely popping noise on deacceloration - it sounds amazing!

Mulbers, I've sent you a PM. :)

Ne1LL, sorry.... I don't like sending parcels overseas... as the postal service over here isn't too clever sending parts abroad.

-Elliot

would it be a good idea to put the webber onto a k11 even if you could? surely you'd be better off putting a 1.6 TB with injectors and ecu on it?

paddymarsden

Iggy Iggy oooooooooo
Hey Elliot

I have sent you a Private message about the seats, im very interested in them but will they fit a K11? As i only live in St Helens i was wondering if i could pop down this saturday along with K11SS ? if the seats dont fit ill have the amp :D

cheers bud

well i know if you wanted to put a carb on your have to remove the injection system altogether and plumb in new fuel lines etc.
personally i would have thought the 1.6 TB route would be easier and more beneficial but fair point these are just educated guesses

Speedle

Ex. Club Member
k10 wont fit k11 without modification the k11 runners are not as wide as the k10 ones ;)

also the webber would not fit the k11 and anyway why would you want carbs on an engine designed to be fuel injected? lol

W

wildti

edited because i was saying id have the steering wheel untill i noticed the black lekky tape! :p

OP
OP
E

Elliot

Ex. Club Member
wildti, that large pic of the steering wheel isn't the exact steering wheel for sale. I got that off the GTiRoc as a demonstration, as I hadn't myself noticed the black insulation tape, lol. My monitor buggered up last week, and the colours are darker than they should be on the screen... so I didn't spot the tape. Mine is in similar condition minus the insulation tape.

If you want any pictures of the steering wheel, I can get some this weekend. The steering wheel on mine is in great condition. :)

Let me know.

-Elliot

OP
OP
E

Elliot

Ex. Club Member
You can have it for £45 delivered if you want. I paid about £65 for it a year ago, as they are still selling for around £60 on the GTiRoc. :)

-Elliot