Breaking my heart but am breaking my Super S

Status
Not open for further replies.

eltaylor001

North Rep
UPDATED - NOW WITH PICS - Breaking my heart but am breaking my Super S -

FINAL WEEK - HURRY IF YOU WANT STUFF

Hi Guys

Sorry not been on for ages. I currently own a 1995 1.3 Super S in Blueish Green (FP0) aka Gordie the Green Machine, but unfortunately he failed his MOT and isn't really rescue-able so I'm gonna have to break my heart and strip/break him.

So please PM if you are interested in parts that I'll have for sale. I'll get the ball rolling with a few items but if there is anything you want that I haven't listed just ask/make an offer. I'll only be online evenings and weekends so apologise if there are slow replies. Postage will be subject location and I'm only shipping to UK, sorry international peeps. Please bare in mind currently all stuff is still on the vehicle so it will take time to strip. I need to sell as much of him as possible to fund a new vehicle.

IMPORTANT NOTE: I don't do dibs, its first come first serve.
K11 Haynes Manual £10 - SOLD
50mm Lowering Springs and Bilstein Shocks £200 - SOLD
Throttle body £25 - SOLD
Thermostat £5 - SOLD
Wiring Loom - £40
Bonnet £30
13" Steel Wheels x 5 off prefacelift (some will need new tyres) £15 - Collection only
14" Steel Wheels x 4 off facelift (some will need new tyres) £15 - Collection only
Parcel shelf (in tact not been cut for speakers) - £10
Standard Front grill £15
Super S Sun Visors £15
Super S Fuel/Boot Release £30
Super S bumper/Sill trims - £15 for all 4.
Super S Mirrors - £20 for pair - SOLD
Super S Rear Bumper £45 - SOLD
Super S Spoiler £25 - SOLD
Standard Headlights £40 for pair
Super S Driving Lights £40 for pair
Super S Front Bumper £45 - SOLD
micrafront.jpg

13" SR Alloy wheels in Gold x4 £100 - Collection only
Silver locking wheels nuts £5
image028.jpg

Kicker Sub in box £35
sub.jpg

Sony Xplode Amp £25
amp.jpg

Rear Light clusters £20 for pair
RearClusters.jpg

Super S Front/Rear Seats (Slight damage to front seats - pics to follow) - £75
driveseat.jpg
passseat.jpg

Super S Dials £40 - SOLD (subject to confirmation) (Welly)
clocks.jpg

Super S Steering wheel £25
sWheel.jpg

Handbrake surround £10
hbrake.jpg

Anything else please ask/make me an offer.

FINAL WEEK - HURRY IF YOU WANT STUFF

They are second hand off here so couldn't tell you exactly how old they are, but they are in extremely good nick and I've only had them on for five minutes literally.

Will you be breaking the engine too? I'd be interested in the throttle body mate

Cool, PM me with an offer, I'll be breaking everything possible cos whatevers left will go to breakers yard.

Hi Taylor,
I will take the HAYNES Manual, please send me your paypal via PM
Thanks
Seb

Interested in the mirrors will let you know by tuesday. also are they the same colour as my car? (not necassary just would be a bonus :) )

Hi Mate,

Do you still have the instrument cluster hood (just the plastic bit on top of the dash)?

Also, do the steel 14" wheels come with plastic wheel trims?

The Gold alloys would look really pimpin' on my purple 1.0, but the wife would literally kill me to death if I turned up with them and without £100 in our bank account. :(

I may be passing Peterlee middle of next week. What time are you around in the evenings?

Cheers,

F

Hi Flingstam

Yes I do gave the instrument cluster hood. The 14" steelies, I only have 3 trims and they are not Nissan ones. The 13" steelies have all trims iirc (nissan ones). I'm currently not in til 7pm in the evenings having to ride the bus. Could possible talk about a deal on the alloys if you want them.

Yes VkEleven they are in the top post, underneath the line advertising the price. Might take time to load though as am hosting the pictures off my own website. If you want more I'll try and take some at the weekend.

NOTE TO ALL WHO HAVE BOUGHT PARTS SO FAR - Your items are being removed from Gordie and posted this weekend. I'll keep you updated via PM as to when they are on their way :)

I'm gonna give this another week and then whatever is left of the shell/engine will go to the breakers yard so shout up now if you need/want out.

Just received the book, fast, good condition, smooth deal to France ! I recommend El, very nice seller !
Cheers mate
Seb

Neither unfortunately bolton_18. :( Soz mate.

LAST CHANCE PEEPS FOR ITEMS!!!!

Shell is being picked up Saturday morning. There will be a few bits for sale that I've saved but nothing more. So shout up now if you want stuff.

K Will be closing this thread tomorrow night peeps so, this is you last chance. I will create a separate thread for anything I've kept.

serious steering wheels that is for those wondering
no point binin micra stuff you might not be able to sleepwell after

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back