Breaking k11

Primal_Concrete_Micra

Ex. Club Member
I have recently bought a 1993 1.3 lx in white, most parts of this are for sale apart from engine/gearbox/ecu/shafts for an engine swap

open to offers on anything else you guys need but only have till monday to strip any bits off it!

ill get some pics up at some point tomorrow for ya

heres some pics as promised.....

S7300489.jpg

S7300490.jpg

S7300491.jpg

S7300492.jpg

S7300493.jpg

S7300494.jpg

S7300495.jpg

S7300496.jpg

S7300497.jpg

yeh no problem dan, after this weekend okay? im gonna be busy dropping the engine into mine, hopefully if i get it running ill take it for a spin up your way, say a fiver?

there are no electric windows on this model, sorry pal!

yeh no problem dan, after this weekend okay? im gonna be busy dropping the engine into mine, hopefully if i get it running ill take it for a spin up your way, say a fiver?

there are no electric windows on this model, sorry pal!

yearh, no worries mate...just drop me a pm before hand when your coming round :)

hey dan,

only dropped the engine out of this today, should be gettin it into mine next week? want me to hold on to it till next week for ya, or could post out to ya for a little more p&p, not sure how much it will cost to send!

hello mate,
i need a white front bumper aswell, is the line on the wing removable? im not sure if its worth coming all the way to you if i cant get a white bumper aswell. how much would you want for the drivers side wing, and headlight (will take both off you if you want), grill and bonnet. there might be some other parts that i need (maybe rad), but i wont know till i strip the car down (monday and tues).

hello mate,
i need a white front bumper aswell, is the line on the wing removable? im not sure if its worth coming all the way to you if i cant get a white bumper aswell. how much would you want for the drivers side wing, and headlight (will take both off you if you want), grill and bonnet. there might be some other parts that i need (maybe rad), but i wont know till i strip the car down (monday and tues).

yeh im pretty sure the line on the wing is just a sticker, i gotta tow the car home in an hour or so ill start removing it just to make sure!!

say 45 for the wing, both headlights, grill and bonnet? let me know when ya strip the car down if ya need anything else

is it a sticker? what condition are the pannels in? any rust spots, dents etc? have you got any idea how much it would cost to get them curriored(sp)? only becuase my dad is going to want petrol money, and thats not going to be cheap.

yeh its just a sticker across the wing.... there are no rust spots or dents on either the bonnet or the wing. not had chance to get a price for courier, i imagine would be quite expensive with the bonnet being so big!
I'd recommend collecting as you also know everything will get to you undamaged

Sounds stupid but i could be interested in the glove box handle & parts, mine broke about 3 weeks ago and is held on by duck tape at the moment. :(

bumper blocks..

if these are behind the rear bumper then no can do, tried taking it off earlier but all the bolts were rounding off! dont have many tools here to remove it!

Sounds stupid but i could be interested in the glove box handle & parts, mine broke about 3 weeks ago and is held on by duck tape at the moment. :(

I think the mech for the glove box works fine, ill check later.... offers?

Hello everyone. I've just joined the site. I've bought one of these for my daughter. It's exactly the same year and model. Thing is, the gear linkage seems a bit stiff and not very accurate. It's her first car, so I'd like everything to be right.
How much for the gear linkage posted to Rainham, Essex please?
Thanks.

Hello everyone. I've just joined the site. I've bought one of these for my daughter. It's exactly the same year and model. Thing is, the gear linkage seems a bit stiff and not very accurate. It's her first car, so I'd like everything to be right.
How much for the gear linkage posted to Rainham, Essex please?
Thanks.

sorry i've had the gear linkage for my engine transplant!

How much do you want for just the door pocket on the passenger side front door card (I think it just unscrews from the reverse) inc. Postage to Portsmouth

Thanks

Steve

trailing arms are there, i dont really have the tools at home to remove them though, and with the engine out of the car i cant take it anywhere to do it! sorry

How much do you want for just the door pocket on the passenger side front door card (I think it just unscrews from the reverse) inc. Postage to Portsmouth

Thanks

Steve

ill have to check up on postage charges shouldnt be much, but will have to buy something to wrap it up! i'll get back to you later on....

....should be around £2.50 postage, shop wasn't open for bits to pack it so prob wont be till the weekend now.

£6.00 sound alrite?

trailing arms are there, i dont really have the tools at home to remove them though, and with the engine out of the car i cant take it anywhere to do it! sorry

ill have to check up on postage charges shouldnt be much, but will have to buy something to wrap it up! i'll get back to you later on....

....should be around £2.50 postage, shop wasn't open for bits to pack it so prob wont be till the weekend now.

£6.00 sound alrite?

My email is steve(dot)moody(at)ntlworld(dot)com sounds ok to me if its in good condition. I've got one on the drivers side, but not on passengers door for some reason.

been very busy with my car tonight, had a quick look but found nothing, will have more time when i get back from work tomorrow

EDIT: sorry pal couldnt find any washer jets, should be off to the scrappy within the week so ill pick some up incase ya still want some!

sorry bud forgot to get back to ya on that one! I couldn't find any lying around, I'm in Hong Kong now en route to Perth, Australia!
I need a trip to the scrappies when i get back (Jan 28th) If your still struggling then put a post up and i'll pick ya some up :)

sorry bud forgot to get back to ya on that one! I couldn't find any lying around, I'm in Hong Kong now en route to Perth, Australia!
I need a trip to the scrappies when i get back (Jan 28th) If your still struggling then put a post up and i'll pick ya some up :)

Haha, and you're still finding the time to post on here. :)

Back