Breaking K11

andy i will take your springs if they are still for sale?

questions:

1. what make are the springs and where did u get them from?

2. did u have the springs fitted with any uprated shocks at all or did u have them on the standard ones?

3. what was the ride like with them and how low was it i.e how many inches off the ground?

dose anybody in here have a contact number for andy as i shall have the tvs when ever he wants to sort it out thanks

was wondering if the open mouth grill was still for sale??

would you take £25 posted??

Jordan. ([email protected])

Yes send payment to [email protected] along with ur Forum name, ur real name and ur address.

Fuel Tank. Sorry mate Sydney is too far and would be expensive to send anyway.

The car has been broken and bits are still for sale.

The screens e4cruiser i will look at em tonight. I threw the seats away and one of them had the 2nd part of the cable attached which has the video input and power input connectors. Now im going to get these repaired professionally and if i get em repaired successfully then i will sell them.

ok might sound a bit silly but how do i send payment via email through paypal? and then how would i do that? i have paypal just need to now how to do it

cheers

Yes send payment to [email protected] along with ur Forum name, ur real name and ur address.

Fuel Tank. Sorry mate Sydney is too far and would be expensive to send anyway.

The car has been broken and bits are still for sale.

The screens e4cruiser i will look at em tonight. I threw the seats away and one of them had the 2nd part of the cable attached which has the video input and power input connectors. Now im going to get these repaired professionally and if i get em repaired successfully then i will sell them.

It should be around 50 GBP shipped including your asking price of 25 ;)
http://sg.royalmail.com/portal/rm/P...tCarrier=RM&catId=23500532&keyname=36&index=9

would you take £30 for the two amps andy ? cheers man

Sorry nope. I will sell one for £30 though as ive got plans for the other one.

The Super S Speedo Clocks i will get a price on postage. Email me ur address and i will check out a price via Parcelforce.

Cheers

ok might sound a bit silly but how do i send payment via email through paypal? and then how would i do that? i have paypal just need to now how to do it

cheers

In ur paypal account you need to click send money. Then enter my email in [email protected] and enter the amount you wish to pay. Then click send.

POssibly i aint been home for a while so not checked.

I will check paypal account later on. I at college at the moment.

Ok mate.
My postal code/zip is 2046 in Sydney, Australia.

If you could confirm the shipping charges to be around 25GBP then it would be awesome and I'll paypal as soon as you confirm it :unclesam:

Ed

Hi would be interested in these if still available and whether they can be retro fitted to an non central locking/electric windowed car?

"Front Passenger Door with Central Locking Popper, Electric Window motor and window glass in Delocked with Soundproofing - £35
Front Drivers Door with Central Locking Popper, Electric Window Motor and Window Glass in and Soundproofing - £35

Cheers

Sorry guys for delay. I have received ur money JJ 1.0L ive just checked as ive no internet at home till now (Changed over) i will get all the wrapping next week and send next saturday as this sat im at Donny (Unless ur going Donny)

e4cruiser... you still want the headrest screens and front screen with fiberglass mount???

Hi would be interested in these if still available and whether they can be retro fitted to an non central locking/electric windowed car?

"Front Passenger Door with Central Locking Popper, Electric Window motor and window glass in Delocked with Soundproofing - £35
Front Drivers Door with Central Locking Popper, Electric Window Motor and Window Glass in and Soundproofing - £35

Cheers

Sorry pal the doors are required for the Micra still.

Andy, do you still have the Super S Dials? Would be interested after pay day (26th) :D

sorry for delay again. I will refund JJ 1.0 who ordered the grill because ive not been at the garage for the stuff for a long time and i am not being very nice keeping the money. Ive got to wait 7 days to get the funds back in my paypal to refund you so after its in i will refund the full money.

Everything else bare with me, Just changed internet provider, mobile phone operator and doing the house up so heads in bits at the moment with stuff lol.

Hi!How much for the Super S rear bumper with the shipping in Italy?Thank you!

already Sold fella sorry

Have you still got the Pipercross induction kit with the Oil breather? If so how much would postage be? Cheers.

have you not got the grill n e more then?:(

i have but ive not been able to get it yet. If you want to hang on thats fine if not ill refund you mate. Sorry to be messing u about.

Have you still got the Pipercross induction kit with the Oil breather? If so how much would postage be? Cheers.

Postage about £10 mate. Its still available

Hey andy the 70mm springs did you have them on with the 15" wheels? and did it rub? have you got any pictures of how the car sits?

thanks Grant

Hey andy the 70mm springs did you have them on with the 15" wheels? and did it rub? have you got any pictures of how the car sits?

thanks Grant

my car has about a 70mm drop at the back, didnt rub with 3 ppl in it till i hit big potholes, that was with 15" wheels also

check my garage to see how it sat at the back :

http://www.micra.org.uk/vbgarage.php?do=view&id=3383

once i stripped it though it did raise up about 20mm :p

Got the money in paypal for the dials if you still have them, im only in sheffield so can pick them up. :laugh:

FSE boost valve

Is the valve still for sale and if so how much u want for it?????

dials £25 ARE STILL available for collection.

The Power Boost Valve is still available. Do you require delivery? if so £50 if not £40.

Paypal addy is [email protected]

cheers

if you take a look at the pictures of my car it will show you the car with the lowering springs on it at 70mm.

No rubbing on 15" alloys with 195/45/15 tyres :)

hi andy

i was looking through your other lists of parts and was wondering, are the bumpers still available:wasntme:

might be intrested:D

I will be wantin it to be posted. Just puttin the funds into my paypal account at the mo so they will be cleared in the standard 7 to 9 working days. So i will get the 50 quid to you as soon as the funds clear.

Back