Breaking K11 SR (Red)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im also travelling up towards Derby next week so anyone in that area will get cheap delivery :D

alright joe... just wondering if you still had those lowering springs and struts... if so how much do you want for them..??

cheers SYKO

Heya Kyle! Konichua :D Afraid not about the springs and struts, got rid of them a while ago (regret it now!)

Anything you need of this SR though?

sorry front bumper, rear bumper and dials are now sold. everything else still available.

ill have the cluster from you ive made a deal with k6fps

Manny, im going to have this off Collision with the other bits I want, then if you want to swap your one we can do that afterwards, I dont want to get things confused on who is getting what, if that is ok?

awesome.. found a website that sell wind deflectors aswell... :D think i'm gunna give mine a full respray got any plans for ULK?

really want that dash :( ive sent you a pm but i havnt got the money right now so never mind.
how often do those dashboards come up for sale? are they rare?

Will

Theyre rare pal but there out there. Just need to know where to look! :D

BUMP

Cmon guys somebody must want a nice set of alloys or some 'leccy windows!

Offers????

rite might be a stupid question but petrol relese and boot can you convert just a standerd one to 1 with the cable things and how

Heya, I'll get some up on here for you later on. If it helps there the Stock SR/Super S ones.

Alloys now SOLD!

The speaker grills are provisionally Sold. possibly the speakers aswell. The parcel shelf is still for sale though. I will get back to you on the speakers!

i'm interested in the parcel shelf and speakers

just a question, will the shelf fit a k11 facelift 5 door micra?

oh, and since i don't have any other speakers apart from the factory ones in the front doors only, will i need to run wires through to the back (for the shelf speakers, that is)

also, any chance of a picture of said shelf+speakers?

C0llis0n, are any of these things still for sale?

I asked about the parcel shelf (see previous post) a few days ago but haven't had a reply :(

I PM'd you as well and didn't get a response either

So, still for sale or should I go look elsewhere?

Hey Ivawart, apologies for the late reply. Parcel shelf and speakers are sold im afraid. If you do get your hands on one the wires are tucked away in the boot (near the rear light wiring). Scouse im replying now.

TOP UPDATED

Anything else people want, car's ready for scrapping and will be gone tomorrow hopfully.

Let me know! Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back