Breaking K11 Micra Celebration - Blue, spares or repair

Hi all,

This is my girlfriends 1L K11 Micra celebration, it has 70400 miles on the clock.

The engine has recently developed a missfire and after replacing the distributor, throttle body, Ht leads, spark plugs and changing the timing chain it has remained, we spent well over £400 having all of that work done and now that we are both sharing a car have decided it is not worth us spending more money on the the poorly micra.

All parts are available, the car has just had 3 brand new tyres to get it through its MOT, it is actually MOT'd until next march 2013 and taxed until next january (this will be sent back if it is not sold by the end of the month)

If you would like any parts off the car or the car as a whole please get in touch.

The passenger side door does have a small dent in it where it was vandalised

The car drives fine other than the missfire which i imagine someone who knows what they are doing could easily fix, sometimes it drives for up to an hour before it appears.

ff8dab64.jpg

af498930.jpg

e6a4d67f.jpg

b4bddeb8.jpg

c3d88b2d.jpg

Base price £300 for the whole car (£370 with tax)

I'd take £300 for it with the tax on as it is, the car is drivable but it will missfire constantly after a while, sometimes it will drive for a good few miles before it starts missfirng

Any chance you're still selling off parts?

Could badly do with a set of brackets for the boot struts (the end that fixes the strut the boot lid).

If so, do drop me a message...! Thanks

I'd take £300 for it with the tax on as it is, the car is drivable but it will missfire constantly after a while, sometimes it will drive for a good few miles before it starts missfirng

hi there i am willing to give you £300 for your car with tax proving it will get me home. pm me please

Guy

Has gone over to the oily side...
Club Member
Have you tried swapping a pair injectors around to see if the misfire changes cylinders? If it's just a duff injector, this could be a great bargain for someone :).