Breaking K11 1.0l - loads of aftermarket and standard parts available, offers welcome

It'll be a ton in second, if you did it in first the engine would just explode. I kept getting told that SV650s are girls bikes. I just asked them how many girls bikes spit flames on overrun and set car and house alarms off, have drag bars, and wheelie in 6th gear :laugh:. I do love bikes, I love the feeling of freedom you get from riding them, and the adrenaline rush. But I love cars and I love working on them

ah right i thought it would of been second just wasn't sure lol. hell if i seen a chick that did that it would be love at first sight :laugh: although in my case it would probably be a butch.

yeah ill get a photo mate ill have to post it up after midnight cause theres a stupid fair use policy on my comp. no idea for price mate £10? plus a fiver for wiping it of? cant remember how heavy the are so ill chuck the whatever postage as well mate unless you can tie wrap it to the exhaust or something lol.

OP
OP
Daniel

Daniel

I WILL be back...
Same here :laugh:. Mine just encourages me to race other cars, so I guess that could be love at first sight as well :grinning:. And cool, I'll check back for the photo when I finish work. And £15 + p&p for the mount sounds good to me. I'll try package it with the manifold. I'll add your name for the mount at the bottom of the first post (Y)

spot on (Y) sorry for clogging up your thread dint realize how many posts there was my mind gets carried away when i get yapping lol

OP
OP
Daniel

Daniel

I WILL be back...
Ok mate, I'll have a gander when I start stripping the car. I need get at the underside of it anyway, so hopefully I'll be able to see what bracket you're after (Y)

OP
OP
Daniel

Daniel

I WILL be back...
bear in mind that the pre-face 1.0 ones are different eh guys

Aha, I'd never thought of that. So the mount will more than likely be different? Either way, it won't hurt to remove and check it against a pre-facelift mount anyway. I'll be under the car as it is, and it shouldn't take too long to remove, provided I've got enough access

frank

Club Member
Aha, I'd never thought of that. So the mount will more than likely be different? Either way, it won't hurt to remove and check it against a pre-facelift mount anyway. I'll be under the car as it is, and it shouldn't take too long to remove, provided I've got enough access

it depends what g/box sr20bud has eh dan, i would have checked through the posts on here but there,s that much waffling in this thread i cba lol :laugh:

OP
OP
Daniel

Daniel

I WILL be back...
it depends what g/box sr20bud has eh dan, i would have checked through the posts on here but there,s that much waffling in this thread i cba lol :laugh:

I don't mind waffles :laugh:

But yeah, I would have thought there's not that much difference between the gearboxes, as long as both of ours are standard (I know mine is)

mines a pre-facelift 1.0 box frank i just want the mount to see if i can use it on the k10 with cg conversion as my grinder has packed in so i can cut the steel and im not the fittest guy in the jungle so i aint even going to attempt to cut 8mm steel with a hacksaw lol.

OP
OP
Daniel

Daniel

I WILL be back...
It's all stripped mate, you have PM.

Same goes for everyone else - you have all been PM'd with contact and bank account details/address details. As soon as the funds have been cleared/recieved, items will be sent out (I have been done over in the past, so this is how I have to do things now I'm afraid)

OP
OP
Daniel

Daniel

I WILL be back...
over done or done over ? :grinning:

Done over :laugh:. One of those situations where you send an item out because the person has said "I need this now, but don't have the money. I'll pay you as soon as I can if you send it out." And then it turns out that they've sent it to a mates house or something, and they end up not paying me grr.

I know everyone on here is trustworthy, I just don't want to risk that again :laugh:. I can't afford to :wasntme:

awww dont worry dan we would never try that on with you :p im much too nice of a person XD :p cant wait for my box of goodies! :p haha

OP
OP
Daniel

Daniel

I WILL be back...
awww dont worry dan we would never try that on with you :p im much too nice of a person XD :p cant wait for my box of goodies! :p haha

I'm glad to hear it :laugh:. Because this is supposed to be funding a load of goodies for my BMW :grinning:. Oh yeah, and fueling it - seems to be about £75 when nearly empty to fill it up :glare:. I hope I can get used to that

OP
OP
Daniel

Daniel

I WILL be back...
haha same ull miss the old micras fill up lasts for atleast 2 weeks engine XD

I'm sure I will :laugh:. I'll also miss how cheap the parts are for them - my alloys cost me about £500. A full set of tyres for the BMW is £800, and a new set of wider alloys with Yokohamas is...well, I don't even want to say it :eek:. All the parts I want to get are about 1/4 of the price of what they would be for the Micra :(

r-reg-sr

-------
Site Supporter
I'm glad to hear it :laugh:. Because this is supposed to be funding a load of goodies for my BMW :grinning:. Oh yeah, and fueling it - seems to be about £75 when nearly empty to fill it up :glare:. I hope I can get used to that

that 75 wont be only once either :grinning: it'd be a regular occurance

OP
OP
Daniel

Daniel

I WILL be back...
that 75 wont be only once either :grinning: it'd be a regular occurance

Yeah, I just hate to admit it :laugh:. I'm averaging 39mpg though, and that's with the occasional ragging session. So not as bad as everyone keeps telling me it will be :grinning:

OP
OP
Daniel

Daniel

I WILL be back...
Bump, just a few more bits to go - then I can get rid of the huge pile of parts that's clogging up my garage :laugh:

OP
OP
Daniel

Daniel

I WILL be back...
Hi

Do you still have the sports cat and will it fit a 1.0 k11? How much to post it to NE34?

Thank you (Y)

Angela

I'll need to find it first! I left it at work along with a pile of other bits, and I think my mate might have taken it when he came to collect a few bits. However, if I can find it, it will indeed fit a K11 (I had it on my facelift K11 for 2 weeks, before I bought the decat pipe), from the first of the pre-facelifts, right up to the newer facelifts before Nissan released the K12. I think postage will be about £15, as it's quite heavy. I'll let you know when I've got it (Y)

OP
OP
Daniel

Daniel

I WILL be back...
Bump, a few more parts still available - need this stuff gone, prepared to take (sensible) offers (Y)

OP
OP
Daniel

Daniel

I WILL be back...
Bump, a few bits still available, I want this stuff gone so I can make room for my next project! Send a few offers my way, the worst I can do is say no to them :laugh:(Y)

OP
OP
Daniel

Daniel

I WILL be back...
De-cat pipe, internally adjustable mirrors, Mosfet 360 watt 2-channel amp, speaker wiring, a couple of ariels, tax disc holder, mostly small stuff