Breaking K10 Super Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bye bye Super S
106.gif

are the seats still in it? also i would definetly take the arch trims if you can get me them also a price for the full dash and is the clock next to the gear knob there? Cheers. PM me back

if marakin doesnt have them any chance of the clock and surrond and the dials also any chance of the rear anti roll bar and lower suspension links

are the seats still in it? also i would definetly take the arch trims if you can get me them also a price for the full dash and is the clock next to the gear knob there? Cheers. PM me back

yeah seats in really good nick. i'll be back up there on thrusday and i'll let u know of prices etc....

if marakin doesnt have them any chance of the clock and surrond and the dials also any chance of the rear anti roll bar and lower suspension links

as for the ant roll bar and the links al get back to you on thursday

been to the scrapyard today to find out prices etc and the bloke who was there couldnt give me any prices for any of the stuff. so i have got to pop back down to tomorrow and al probz let you's all know tomorow

Nice one mate cheers.

Don't suppose you could see if he's also got a front splitter from a '97 Laguna?

Like so..

CharityMeetShowShine.jpg

TVM :D.

Oh and the rubber seal from behind the spoiler if poss from the SuperS?

no mate that car as been moved now from that scrapyard and he doesnt know where it has gone :( sorry guys if i find out a will let you's know!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back