Breaking k10 micra

boyracergt

Ex. Club Member
breaking 1992 k10 5 door in red. 55k . most parts avaliable except engine and gearbag.
DSCF2775.jpg

Shaun

***StaGGeRed***
thanks for reminding me earlier about the breaking of this car - don't suppose you have the original parcel shelf and plastics do you? and if so reasonable condition?

shaun

OP
OP
boyracergt

boyracergt

Ex. Club Member
yep parcel shelfs there not sure on condition il go down sunday and check. which plastics you need the bits either side of the shelf? Ash

Shaun

***StaGGeRed***
yes please the plastics on the sides could travel down your way and pick it up if you want also if its at all possible can you get me a picture and a price?

cheers

Shaun

***StaGGeRed***
yep no probs mate will get them sunday anything else you need ?

i keep looking over my car trying to find bits will let you know asap if i find anything else but for the time being just the parcel shelf and surrounding plastics,
you thought of a price?

OP
OP
boyracergt

boyracergt

Ex. Club Member
seems fair lol would let you have the black bits out the white one but i might have to put them back in if i ever sell

Shaun

***StaGGeRed***
Ok no problem was gonna paint the plastics anyways please let me know when you have it all ready for me and I'll come and collect it :)

hi mate the laquers peeled on it so will need a respray but its yours for 15 + postage also got a white debadged grill that needs a respray.

I'm planning on modding the grille anyway so paint doesn't matter to me. :)

Can you find out how much it would be to post it to PO122BB? Cheers!