Breaking car!! K11 goodies!!

sammyboi

MicraMachinePower...
Had some interest in parts so decided to break it. Parts will be avaliable in a few weeks as looking for a replacement now! Feel free to PM me, or reply on here if you want anything....

..Janspeed cat back competition exhaust £80

..Non-Branded Sports Steering wheel + Boss (Blue/black) £35

..Numberplate Nipples £25

..Electric Wing Mirrors (with switch + a wiring diagram) £55

..Clear side repeaters £5

..Whiteline ARB's Front + Rear (unsure if i still have all brackets, etc. Both have surface rust as were 2nd hand when i got them) £OFFERS

..E-Tech Strut Brace £40

..Whitelne Panhard Rod £40

..Nismo gear knob £20

Prices DO NOT include postage costs.

danny1.0l

Ex. Club Member
how much would the clear side repeaters be with postage to bexley kent as im interested and will they come with orange bulbs already

look forward to hearing from you

danny1.0l

I'll have the nismo engine mounts if you could p.m me a picture please? And also if your breaking the car any chance of a driveshaft? or is this just to take it back to standard?

Thanks alot

Flat_out

Robb

Site Supporter
Was going to go to the bank on monday probably a good job your breaking it lol :) you not offering the 'shell' as it is if the arches are smoothed in etc? Not for me like just curious.

OP
OP
sammyboi

sammyboi

MicraMachinePower...
how come youre selling all the parts? i liked the car.

Well with only a few weeks left until i move, i need the money! So need to get rid of everything asap! Dont want to break it, but nobody came foward and said they wanted it as a whole...

im interested in anti roll bars (pair) what you thinkin price wise

Anti roll bars have been sitting in shed, you can have them for £50?

how much would the clear side repeaters be with postage to bexley kent as im interested and will they come with orange bulbs already

look forward to hearing from you

danny1.0l

Yes, they have orange bulbs with them, £10 posted?

I'll have the nismo engine mounts if you could p.m me a picture please? And also if your breaking the car any chance of a driveshaft? or is this just to take it back to standard?

Thanks alot

Flat_out

As mentioned above, mounts are on car, wont be broken for another few weeks. Unsure if ill be breaking it completely, might return to stock if i get time to.

Was going to go to the bank on monday probably a good job your breaking it lol :) you not offering the 'shell' as it is if the arches are smoothed in etc? Not for me like just curious.

Really? I didnt know! Im only breaking it because nobody showed much interest in having the car as it is. I only got a few PM's about 'if you break it can i have....' If you still want it as a whole thats posible, minus the few bits that have definately sold already (strut brace, whiteline panhard rod) Not sure if engine has gone, will have to check!

OP
OP
sammyboi

sammyboi

MicraMachinePower...
Might be selling car with mods, minus the few that have confirmed sold already. Awaiting a PM to see, dont really wish to break the car as i believe its a show worthy one?! Will update when i know whats going to happen!

danny1.0l

Ex. Club Member
if you can keep the clear side repeaters back till tomora ill pm ya with my address any chance of a pm with a pic so i know wot im gettin ill pay you via paypal if thats ok

look forward to doing business with you

danny1.0l

OP
OP
sammyboi

sammyboi

MicraMachinePower...
Is the short shifer provisonally sold to me matey? If so I can pay funds tonight. thanks, Joe.

Im afraid stray_zomb got there 2 post before you did in the other post. So its currently possibly sold to them, you can have seconds if all falls through?!
Nismo spoiler is still avaliable if you want it?

C0llis0n

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
huuum ok, i'll put dibs on the spoiler for today if thats alright but I cant make any promises, going to view another Micra sometime this week so it all rests on that. Thanks

OP
OP
sammyboi

sammyboi

MicraMachinePower...
Sorry havent updated this in a while, been busy working. Some stuff still avaliable, i have updated the top post! Any questions, feel free to PM me!

OP
OP
sammyboi

sammyboi

MicraMachinePower...
Sorry for the delay everyone! I moed out a week ago into a flat with my girlfriend and our internet wont be set up for another couple of weeks so im very rarely able to get online!

I will do my best to PM everyone who has asked for bits over next few days!

OP
OP
sammyboi

sammyboi

MicraMachinePower...
I have been struggling to get everything off, i have been extremely busy at work, and have no internet atm. I now have your part off, managed to get it off today in the rain. So will get it sent off as soon as i can! Will PM you once its sent!