Breaking a pre facelift and facelift k11...

Thats the boot handle there i need

Attachments

• 1454778331593.jpg
    1454778331593.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 404
Need a fuel filler neck for a 2001 K11 - as long as it's in really good condition, with no rust.

I'd prefer the one off the facelift - but I think the part is exactly the same dimensions on all the K11's - maybe someone here can confirm if that is the case?

Pre Face lift. What is the rear windscreen seal bead like?
The plastic bead, which goes inbetween the rear windscreen glass & the tailgate
I am looking for one, as had to take mine off as shrunk and looked crap.

Pre Face lift. What is the rear windscreen seal bead like?
The plastic bead, which goes inbetween the rear windscreen glass & the tailgate
I am looking for one, as had to take mine off as shrunk and looked crap.

Hi. Yes I have one. 10 + postage. Thanks

QUOTE="R A L L Y, post: 739524, member: 24923"]Hi. Yes I have one. 10 + postage. Thanks[/QUOTE]
I'll have that thanks. Can you pm me payment details

Hi RALLY - just joined after buying a 2002 K11 1.0 S in BW3 colour. It's only done 33k miles but the dear old lady (one owner car) cracked the front bumper and dented the rear bumper, so I would like to replace these. Do you have any in BW3 please? Many thanks

Hi again Dave - here are the pictures. It's very sunny here so I've taken a few to give you a better idea of the colour. Just used a VIN Decoder and it states BW3 - TORNADO GREY METALLIC. Other websites say it's GREYISH BLUE

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 286
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 313
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 323
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 296
Last edited:
Hi. Yes I would have one. I have various years, what years yours. Price would be 30 that inc postage. Thanks Dave

Mine is february 2000, which is exactly the change over i think, although after a bit of research, it appears i have the one pre 2000

In regards to the price, is that best you can do, i'm trying to diagnose an issue i have and am not sure if this will fix it :(

Mine is february 2000, which is exactly the change over i think, although after a bit of research, it appears i have the one pre 2000

In regards to the price, is that best you can do, i'm trying to diagnose an issue i have and am not sure if this will fix it :(
Hi. Does your one plugs and leads to the dis or coil packs on the engine. And is it a k11. And is it the engine in the picture on your profile ? Thanks Dave

Hi again Dave - here are the pictures. It's very sunny here so I've taken a few to give you a better idea of the colour. Just used a VIN Decoder and it states BW3 - TORNADO GREY METALLIC. Other websites say it's GREYISH BLUE
Hi. It looks like you have a nice clean k11. I have one rear bumper in your colour but it has lots of marks on, I think you may struggle to find mint ones in this colour. I can do you front and back bumpers mint but you would need to get them sprayed. Thanks Dave

Hi. Does your one plugs and leads to the dis or coil packs on the engine. And is it a k11. And is it the engine in the picture on your profile ? Thanks Dave

Hi,

the part number on the dizzy is

42537n
22100-99b04

i think leads go directly onto the dizzy through the cap

the picture is of my civic I had (first car )

Hi,

the part number on the dizzy is

42537n
22100-99b04

i think leads go directly onto the dizzy through the cap

the picture is of my civic I had (first car )
Hi Alf. Yes I have one. Will Inc leads, 30 Inc postage. If OK send over your email address and I will send you a pal pay bill. Thanks Dave

Hi buddy I need a wiper stalk for an early k11 preface lift (mines 94 reg). The stalk doesn't screw into the steering column its on like a cartridge that slots in? I bought the wrong one to replace mine hence I know the difference .

'94 k11 dot 1.0
McGill Motorsport steering wheel
Mountney steering wheel boss kit
Poorly fitted aftermarket backbox (3 inch rolled tip)
Lowered on Kilen springs

Hi buddy I need a wiper stalk for an early k11 preface lift (mines 94 reg). The stalk doesn't screw into the steering column its on like a cartridge that slots in? I bought the wrong one to replace mine hence I know the difference .

'94 k11 dot 1.0
Lowered on Kilen springs

Hi. Yes I have one, price 12 that Inc postage. If OK PM your email address over and I will do you a PayPal bill. Thanks Dave

'94 k11 dot 1.0
Lowered on Kilen springs

Hi part gone out in post today. Thanks

Back