Brands Hatch Stage Rally 12th Jan

SuperUno

Buy & Sell Member
Now just a week away, and the seeded entry list is out for the Brands stage rally next Saturday.

I am out driving the Micra, since its my birthday it felt rude to not go rallying on my birthday, normally i would be on the orgnaising set of things on this event.

Its open to the public, and will be covered by Rally FM live for the day, and will be shown on Motors TV on 8th Feb.

Seeded entry list

http://chelmsfordmc.co.uk/Entry/MGJBHWS13/EntryList.php

I am car 61 and 5th in class A and first of the Micra's

I am planning to try and get all the Micra's to service in the same place, so if you are there come over and say hello!

Will be in the garage this weekend, doing car prep will post updates of the work. But also i post updates on twitter @MattEndeanRally

Been busy today....

- Painted the wheels with slicks with white spray paint
- Fitted a sequential shift light
- Changed the oil and filter
- Fitted new pads and bedded them in
- Removed more weight (1.8 kgs)
- Did a pre-scrutineering check

All sorted now, apart from packing the cars up on Thursday night.

Looking forward to it now :)

Been busy today....

- Painted the wheels with slicks with white spray paint
- Fitted a sequential shift light
- Changed the oil and filter
- Fitted new pads and bedded them in
- Removed more weight (1.8 kgs)
- Did a pre-scrutineering check

All sorted now, apart from packing the cars up on Thursday night.

Looking forward to it now :)

Good luck next weekend Matt!:)

Had a great day out even if it was very cold! Came 5th in class and top of the lightly modified 1400's and top Micra :)

Watch Motors TV at 8.30pm on Friday as there may just be a certain Micra featured on the TV footage ;)

Also anyone near Goodwood on Saturday come along (its free) we a entered along with another Micra crew.

For those without Motors TV, we now have permission to put the programme of the MGJ Engineering Brands Hatch Winter Stages on Youtube. The programme was made by Race Television.

Part 1:

Part 2:

Back