Brand New Nismo Clutch for K11 CG13DE

GTRHOLIC

Ex. Club Member
Hi all, as the topic states, i have a brand new Nismo Clutch for serious applications. Clutch is in Australia. Price is AUD$600 plus postage. will send anywhere. please email [email protected]
Image343Medium.jpg

Image345Medium.jpg

Image348Medium.jpg

Image347Medium.jpg

300 bar for a clutch,nooooooooooooooo chance lol

For those that can't afford it please keep your comments to yourself, or buy your japanese parts from china. Research will tell you what these things cost. Sorry I dont mean to be arrogant, but its annoying when people make comments that have no comprehension of actual pricing. The cheapest i can find elsewhere is GBP404 including air shipping from japan. If you can prove to me that you can get the same product cheaper elsewhere........ let me know....I'll see what i can do.

what sort of bhp will it hold??

hi stani, i cant exactly put a bhp figure on it. The nismo catalogue does not state how much it can hold. I originally bought this clutch because i noticed that a lot of high power micra setups in japan were using this clutch, including the n2 cars. My friend is using one in his turbocharged micra and it is putting out 130kw at the tyres (toyo r888 semi slick) and it not slipping at all. hope this helps.

For those that can't afford it please keep your comments to yourself, or buy your japanese parts from china. Research will tell you what these things cost. Sorry I dont mean to be arrogant, but its annoying when people make comments that have no comprehension of actual pricing. The cheapest i can find elsewhere is GBP404 including air shipping from japan. If you can prove to me that you can get the same product cheaper elsewhere........ let me know....I'll see what i can do.

QUOTE]

its not a fact of not being able to afford it pal because i can, its the fact your only paying for a name and thats what annoys me when people put stuff up for sale at a stoopid price and you only pay for the fact its "nismo", wip tee doo lol, heres a name to look up for good clutches, xtd,never missed a beat with me like....

and stani, clutches tend to be rated by ability to hold torque, hence why nismo boy here cant find a bhp rating!!!!! id imagine if your gunna pay £300+ for a "nismo" clutch that it should last you about 6 times longer than a standard, would be interesting to see how many standing starts it copes with at crail lol

Pricing from the Nismo catalogue. Before 5%tax and shipping.
Image421Large.jpg

Here are some examples of it in use. By some well known March/Micra tuning shops in Japan. Please note CLUTCH = クラッチ NISMO = ニスモ
Image422Large.jpg

ASPEC K11 spec sheet. Power 160ps
Image423Large.jpg

B CREWS K11 spec sheet Power 120ps
Image430Large.jpg

Peace motor store
Image424Large.jpg

spec sheet Power Not stated.
Image425Large.jpg

I hope this helps. As i said before my friend is using one in his turbocharged k11. He makes just over 170hp at the tyres. And the clutch is not slipping at all.

For those interested, These are the same clutches used in the Nismo N2 races and also in the March CUP cars in japan. I know its all jibberish but this is the parts catalogue for the N2 race cars.
Image431Large.jpg

Image432Large.jpg

Image433Large.jpg

Image434Large.jpg

Image436Large.jpg

Probably would have gone something like this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5PGAyRl0vk&NR=1
cheers

Back