Brakes

RedRocket1

Club Member (Trial)
This morning when i went out in the car, the first time i had to use the brakes the peddle wouldnt move and braking was basically useless. It only happened the first time i used them, after that they were hunky dory....just so i dont smash into anything tomorrow, anyone got ideas?

OP
OP
RedRocket1

RedRocket1

Club Member (Trial)
the engine had been running a good 5 minutes. Weathers not that bad up here...just unbelievably cold. It was frightning coz my car wouldnt slow at all. This has happened before but i had been driving for a while, same again it happened once and then it was fine again. New brakes perhaps?

frank

Club Member
the engine had been running a good 5 minutes. Weathers not that bad up here...just unbelievably cold. It was frightning coz my car wouldnt slow at all. This has happened before but i had been driving for a while, same again it happened once and then it was fine again. New brakes perhaps?

the cold is the factor probably, and the engine wont warm them up eh

OP
OP
RedRocket1

RedRocket1

Club Member (Trial)
So just take it easy for the first little while (not that im hittin 30 straight away) and eventually alls well. #### its just started snowing.

frank

Club Member
So just take it easy for the first little while (not that im hittin 30 straight away) and eventually alls well. #### its just started snowing.

well there should,nt be any water in there fwn (its either in the system, or under the caliper rubbers)
or else a servo problem maybe ? (but i doubt that would be weather related personally)