Brake light wiring issue k11 facelift

Hello, just wondering if anyone can help shed some light (no pun intended) on an issue I'm having with the nearside brake light on my gfs k11 facelift.

There seems to be a loose/bad connection to the nearside brake light. The bulb is fine and works briefly with a swift palm to the housing until a bump in the road is hit. Unfortunately that's the limit of my electrical knowledge. I've had a look for a wiring diagram but haven't had any luck, not that I'd understand what I was looking at if I found one. I've also had a fiddle with the wires with the brake pedal depressed to see if I could identify it that way, but again no luck. I've also been wondering if the connector may be the issue, maybe corrosion?

Any help very much appreciated as we're not very well off and can't really afford an auto electrician. We're also very interested in learning about our car (our second k11).

I'd change the bulb first and foremost. The bulb electrode can be broken and move enough to make contact briefly and make a circuit again and light up. Kinda like sparking and temporarily welding itself together again.

If that doesn't solve it, check where he bulb sits. The contacts should be nice and shiny silver. If they are not, then scrape them clean with the light switched off.

The fact the light comes on shows it won't be fuse or the light switch itself.

I'd change the bulb first and foremost. The bulb electrode can be broken and move enough to make contact briefly and make a circuit again and light up. Kinda like sparking and temporarily welding itself together again.

If that doesn't solve it, check where he bulb sits. The contacts should be nice and shiny silver. If they are not, then scrape them clean with the light switched off.

The fact the light comes on shows it won't be fuse or the light switch itself.
Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately I've only now discovered it so I'll have to test the suggestions tomorrow. I will let you know if anything works.

Check the connector. Just let somebody step on the brake and wiggle with the connector behind the tail light.
Thanks for the reply. I did try this to see if I could determine if there was some kind of loose connection. It worked briefly but then went straight back to not working.

Thanks for the replies everyone. Sorry for my late reply I've got a terrible memory. It seems the bulb was at fault. I never realised bulbs could have internal loose connections. We swapped the rear bulbs around and the problem moved with the bulb. So a new bulb sorted the problem. Thanks very much for the help.