brake discs

LiamC

I've ruined my car ?
You need the carrier , caliper discs pads and none Micra a 1mm washer between the hub and carrier ,

Sent from my moto g(6) using Micra Sports Club mobile app
Yeah it's this simple as Nissan boy said. Get facelift N15 brakes as both 1.4 and 1.6 share the same size, whereas the earlier 1.4 model has smaller discs that are barely bigger than stock and just vented. March brakes are good if you want to fit 12" wheels as they are just K10 brakes but vented basically.

Sent from my LG K11+ (yes I did buy the phone specifically to have a K11 phone, I'm that sad)

I have 14” wheels at the back running stock rear brakes. Looking for trying something larger as a trike relies on the rear brakes, it’s sports braking up front.
Braking ratio is 85/90% rear 10/15% front so as you can see I could do with a bit more.

I am not following how to read your message. I'm pretty sure you can not go past 1.6 brake size from another Nissan without hub and axle customizing. I would learn about the biggest stock brakes that will fit and learn about aftermarket performance upgrades available and decide from there. I can not tell you about Brembo or other aftermarket solutions, I'm happy with the 1.6 front brakes and stock rear drums. That is mainly because I use my brakes in daily traffic.

LiamC

I've ruined my car ?
I have 14” wheels at the back running stock rear brakes. Looking for trying something larger as a trike relies on the rear brakes, it’s sports braking up front.
Braking ratio is 85/90% rear 10/15% front so as you can see I could do with a bit more.
Disc rear axle and after that you will have to work it out for yourself I'm afraid. You're in very new territory with that machine

Sent from my LG K11+ (yes I did buy the phone specifically to have a K11 phone, I'm that sad)

Now I reread Braking ratio is 85/90% rear 10/15% front, I understand the rear braking mechanisms are that low performing, you would like to get a more even braking experience. Please confirm.

My Micra was brake bench tested two days ago. I have stock k11 rear drums and Nissan 100Nx 1.6 front brake discs. Those fit easy on my 13" rims. For my Micra I can not use 2.0 Nissan braking mechanisms without replacing the whole thing which will need another driving axle which I sense is not the route you want to go.

For the rest, my Micra had 1,7 tonnes front and 1.4 tonnes rear. Did you consider a trick I just developed for this result, besides checking your drums for excessive wear and pad wear that is not similar on all four? If that checks out I bet you will be getting more braking power with adjusting what you have.

https://www.sr20-forum.com/brakes-and-suspension/!77744-drum-brakes-failing-annual-inspection.html and hit CTRL + F and search for But the process is simple,

Read from there how I without using a service manual managed to pass brake inspection. The problem was over 30% percent braking difference rear. Now it still is 16 to 17% difference but it has been passed. Why that difference is still there and if that could be adjusted better I'm not sure since I have no access to a breaking test facility. The percentages I call overhere are between drum left and drum right and calliper left and calliper right. So it has nothing to do with you underperforming rear drums. However that is why I propose you make your rear brake drums grab nice and even and get a one click handbrake, as a bonus, still rolling then one click, standstill looks good ;)

If you would like rear brake discs, I can tell you about the mythical Nissan 100Nx SR known in Germany, I have been told that is the only 1.6 with abs. I'v never seen one not in real life or on the internet. I would like to find one for parts since my interrior is gray 1.6 and so it lacks the cover on the abs computer, passenger site at the feet, it looks like there are grey covers around. If there are Nissans 1.6 with abs around it is time to learn what those are and it probably is a bolt on.

Does someone know if hubs from a k12 will fit and might the k12 have abs and or rear braking discs?

But for now, please let me know you are sure you rear drums brake even and with the one click handbrake trick, it is not so one drum is fixated and the otherone is still loose and easily turned by hand. Fixing this will give better results, making sure this is not the problem, then let us think how come rear braking is so much off. Nice brake drums brake just as well as some front discs aslong they have been paired by Nissan.

One question from me, from where do your front callipers come from?

One final thing, if there really is a Nissan 1.6 with abs, it should have rear braking discs but there also should be more Nissans 1.6 with brake discs all around. I wouldn't know how to find those without have a good and preferably long parts source webpage telling where that part fits