Brake caliper upgrade

Good evening
Hello from Sweden.
I'm a new Micra owner. really like the car. it is K11 2002 1.4
bought the car have 160000 KM on the clock. No AC, No ABS

So far I did some maintenance on the car.
Oil+ oil filter
Gearbox oil
air filter and vacuum filter
power steering fluid
Brake fluid
Coolant
fuel filter
2 V-belt
Spark plug
all the engine mount with hard race mount kit
gear stick linkage lubrication ( None return to the neutral problem, Spring is ok)
dashboard bulb exchange with LED.

Recently I got 1 set of calipers from N15 Nissan Almera 1.6, build on Aug 1998. including mounting bracket and almost new pads and discs.
But I think the car is an ABS model.
On the calipers, I didn't see 22V

I think the ABS model use 252mm and 20mm disc
My question is. can K11 use a 252mm disc?
I know this is covered many times. But most people use a 247mm None ABS caliper setup.
Can I use this caliper and brake setup with a 2mm washer in 14inch steel rim?

LiamC

I've ruined my car ?
As far as I remember, the 22v are the gtir brakes. 18v are almera brakes, and all of those almera brakes of different sizes fit I'm pretty sure

Sent from my LG K11+ (yes I did buy the phone specifically to have a K11 phone, I'm that sad)

As far as I remember, the 22v are the gtir brakes. 18v are almera brakes, and all of those almera brakes of different sizes fit I'm pretty sure

Sent from my LG K11+ (yes I did buy the phone specifically to have a K11 phone, I'm that sad)
Hi LiamC. thank you!. I ordered a pair of 252mm and 20mm Disc. I will post some pictures later.
The caliper have a 3L and 3R stamp on it. sandblasted and now paint yellow. we will see how it will fit. hopefully nothing gridding around.

22v is what I run and they are 247mm
Ad48 remember right are the 240mm
And there's another that's 235 same size as stock,
GTi are 258mm
Gtir think can be different
IMG_20200322_151510554.jpg

Sent from my moto g(6) using Micra Sports Club mobile app

22v is what I run and they are 247mm
Ad48 remember right are the 240mm
And there's another that's 235 same size as stock,
GTi are 258mm
Gtir think can be different View attachment 70114

Sent from my moto g(6) using Micra Sports Club mobile app
I got my from N15 Nissan Almera 1.6 1998 model with ABS. the disc is bigger.
I don't remember where but I read that if you mount the caliper and disc with those calipers and 252mm discs you may grinding the discs when they are hot.

I got the car inspected today. all passed. the front brake has 2.0 kN brake force. rear 1.4 kN.

the setup I use now is the Stake brake pad. ABS version brake disc (252mm/20mm) turns down to the 248mm. with the washer 1.65mm, the disc set in the middle of the mounting bracket. master cylinder replaced as well.

I guess you can use the disc for 247mm/18mm just need to use a different washer to make it in the middle.
wx_camera_1599118719149.jpg

I got the car inspected today. all passed. the front brake has 2.0 kN brake force. rear 1.4 kN.

the setup I use now is the Stake brake pad. ABS version brake disc (252mm/20mm) turns down to the 248mm. with the washer 1.65mm, the disc set in the middle of the mounting bracket. master cylinder replaced as well.

I guess you can use the disc for 247mm/18mm just need to use a different washer to make it in the middle. View attachment 72256
So they are meant for 252 discs? Or they hit? , and what it like on 247 discs?
What pads as well hey dont seem the same as 22v ones
Looking at a set to play with

Sent from my LM-Q630 using Micra Sports Club mobile app

So they are meant for 252 discs? Or they hit? , and what it like on 247 discs?
What pads as well hey dont seem the same as 22v ones
Looking at a set to play with

When installing the 252cm disc they are hit when the disc becomes hot. that is why I turn it down to 248mm. the thickness of 252 is 22mm and the 247 disc is 20mm. if you want to use 247 discs with this caliper you maybe need 0.5mm thickness of washer or don't even need. I use the ABS version pads. they work well.

When installing the 252cm disc they are hit when the disc becomes hot. that is why I turn it down to 248mm. the thickness of 252 is 22mm and the 247 disc is 20mm. if you want to use 247 discs with this caliper you maybe need 0.5mm thickness of washer or don't even need. I use the ABS version pads. they work well.
Sweet, thanks
Found some and thing of getting them lol