Bowling 22nd october

sparkie

aka WELLY
i 'm organsing a bowling event on the 22nd of october (saturday around 7ish)
as it is my birthday on the 20th. thinking of the bowling alleys at Crawley, it can be arranged to meet up at pease pottages services off a23 before hand.
it only cost about £4 quid a game and thinking about a couple off games.

all need to know is how many people are intrested so i can book the lanes. will need to know a week before hand.

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Arrrgh why the saturday lol, any other day and i'd have loved to - but that day i'l probably be in the isle of wight! I'l let you know if that falls through tho!!

k11 kid

Ex. Club Member
id love to go but its nearly a 2 hour drive from berkshire hmm if nex and others go we could make a mini convoy from it or get a few of us in a couple of cars instead of taking everyones

just an idea

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
k11 kid said:
id love to go but its nearly a 2 hour drive from berkshire hmm if nex and others go we could make a mini convoy from it or get a few of us in a couple of cars instead of taking everyones

just an idea

What part of berkshire? From Bracknell, it would take between an 1:15 and 1:30 on a clear run :)

R

Rusty

Just over 2 hours drive from my place. :( I would have to get a B&B methinks. Where abouts is it?

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Rusty said:
Just over 2 hours drive from my place. :( I would have to get a B&B methinks. Where abouts is it?

Ok my software says its 1 hour 45 each way @ legal limits, which to be honest, isnt far at all! 3 and a half hour drive in total, and the majority of it is motorway or dual carriageway.

R

Rusty

Hmmm according to theaa.com route planner, it is 102 miles which it says is 2 hours 28 mins from Christchurch to the A23 Pease Pottage Service Area. Arnold, is your trip time from your place or mine? Lol, sorry bit confused.

James

Chairman
Yeah I'm up for this, plus me living in Warlingham now makes it much easier :cool:

theaa.com said:
To: Pease Pottage M23 Services,Crawley
Distance: 21.7 miles
Time: 0 hr 37 min

R

Rusty

I would really love to but I have little money at the moment and I would want to get the most out of it and stay the night (otherwise I would want to leave early) so shall regretably have to give this one a miss. Sorry. :(

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Rusty, i meant from yours to Crawley, however, after doing the drive today, its more than likely to take longer.

Like i said, im away on the isle of wight! unless thats cancelled, i wont be there :(

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
haha, no a day trip.. catch a bit of ice hockey whilst im over there :) but i dont know if i can be bothered to go. Would like to do bowling actually.

OP
OP
sparkie

sparkie

aka WELLY
well it's only days away now. and just to start a list going.
also i'm working on my mother and might be able to put a couple of up for the night., rusty.

1. Welly

please add your's names below

OP
OP
sparkie

sparkie

aka WELLY
well manged to pursude mother and have two spare beds for the night
if you are coming please put your name add your name on to the list

1. Welly

S

sexyjonah

crawley hhmm if i remember correctly thats a fair distance from exmouth, sorry mate way to far