Bought the girlfriend a k11. What have I let myself in for? :)

Hey guys,

Just bought the girlfriend a k11 Micra, her 2nd car. Her 1st car she bought when she was 17, a Suzuki Alto, had it 9 years! Unfortunately last week she was involved in a car crash and the Alto is totalled :(

Good thing is she's fine, and she's back on the road again with the k11 and loving it. Without further ado, here's the beast -

8899914567_7bff2fb1ea_b.jpg

1993 LX 1.3, came with 11 months MOT, 6 month Tax, new tyres, full service just done. All for £470. Properly happy with it!

To give a bit more background about myself, I'm massively into drifting and this is my car -

8751128278_7fbf12d183_b.jpg

I occasionally do some of this -

8735849781_409d0b8234_b.jpg

Before I owned that car, I had this is as my daily. I think you guys might appreciate this, loved this car.

6864196799_247faa3df1_b.jpg

So that's me. Everyone calls me Daze, I'm from Fareham on the south coast UK. So hello!

Will hang around on this forum I think, seems a wealth of knowledge and a lot of decent people. Will perhaps be hunting for some special Import parts for the k11 when the girlfriend isn't looking...

Yep, she's already told me - no modifications. Hmmm...

Dougyledds

Woopa Pandastyle!
Hey guys,

Just bought the girlfriend a k11 Micra, her 2nd car. Her 1st car she bought when she was 17, a Suzuki Alto, had it 9 years! Unfortunately last week she was involved in a car crash and the Alto is totalled :(

Good thing is she's fine, and she's back on the road again with the k11 and loving it. Without further ado, here's the beast -

8899914567_7bff2fb1ea_b.jpg

1993 LX 1.3, came with 11 months MOT, 6 month Tax, new tyres, full service just done. All for £470. Properly happy with it!

To give a bit more background about myself, I'm massively into drifting and this is my car -

8751128278_7fbf12d183_b.jpg

I occasionally do some of this -

8735849781_409d0b8234_b.jpg

Before I owned that car, I had this is as my daily. I think you guys might appreciate this, loved this car.

6864196799_247faa3df1_b.jpg

So that's me. Everyone calls me Daze, I'm from Fareham on the south coast UK. So hello!

Will hang around on this forum I think, seems a wealth of knowledge and a lot of decent people. Will perhaps be hunting for some special Import parts for the k11 when the girlfriend isn't looking...

Yep, she's already told me - no modifications. Hmmm...

Hi mate! :)

Where you on AOC? know shaggy well do ya?

OP
OP
Daze
Hi mate! :)

Where you on AOC? know shaggy well do ya?
Yeah, I was on AOC for a while. Shaggy? Doesn't ring a bell?

Nice cars mate :) welcome!

Great cars, looks like the girlfriends Micra matches your S14 in terms of colour :D
Haha, was trying for that, but couldn't find any black ones in our price range. Also I prefer prefacelift Micra's to facelfit models, seems black Micra's were only available in facelift models?

OP
OP
Daze
Ah, that looks spot on! To be honest, I'm kind of keeping an eye out for a local black one to pop up, and I think I'll buy it as a daily runner lol.

Harlen

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Supporter
Ah, that looks spot on! To be honest, I'm kind of keeping an eye out for a local black one to pop up, and I think I'll buy it as a daily runner lol.

I've got a black SR and I love it to bits! I agree with you though, preface is much much nicer than the facelift

.... To be honest, I'm kind of keeping an eye out for a local black one to pop up, and I think I'll buy it as a daily runner lol.

Hi Daze...Fareham eh?... that's also, sort of, my neck of the woods, near enough :p

...there actually is a pre-facelift Black Super S...locally...but.... :oops:
1....is not for sale believe me, I asked....very nicely <_<
and
b. currently looks like this : http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z110/Sai_art/Car/DSC00421_zpsd08bc80c.jpg

...been a few interesting K11's coming up on Gumtree up Southampton way (2 white Super s') over the last few months...
so you never know, one may just pop up ;)

Good luck

ETA: Hope you're Girlfriend is doin' okay :)