Boot board

Hello All,

can anyone please advise if the plywood boot board of the 3 door K12 is the same as the 5 door K12? Wife bought a nice, tidy little K12 but the previous owner doesn't know what happened to the board. Lots on Ebay for 3 door models, just wondering if these are the same as the 5 door so I can get it replaced.

Many thanks in advance.
Phil.

Not sure but I have a 3 door. And have not seen those yet.
You could always measure up the boot and then ask them on eBay if they are the same.
I think if I could get a sheet of plywood I would make my own.
Only need a jigsaw and copy the shape of the carpet in the back.
Normally 3 and 5 doors are different sizes and parts.
If no one here answers you your best bet will be to measure it then ask the eBay seller..

Edit:- I only see the plastic ones could you post a link that would be good to help others here guide you also.
Btw what I see does not say 3 or 5 doors so could possibly mean that they are identical in size.
Would definitely consider the tape measure still..

Sent from my ASUS_T00P using Micra Sports Club mobile app

Last edited:
I hate when online sellers don't include dimensions, a real pet peeve of mine. Same with hotel rooms or estate agents being advertised online. Just. Tell. Me. How. Big. It. Is

PFPHOhD.jpg

Saw something being sold with an exploded diagram like this before and ordered it even though I didn't need it, that level of care and attention to detail gives me a semi