• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Boosted SR20DET K11 Micra

Popped down to get the downpipe fitted properly

ea7693d6.jpg

ac8a4a33.jpg

390f0c4c.jpg

Got the car up and running.. couldnt figure out the wiring so just used a mera one

It messy but booked it in for a mapping session on the 1st of march so gives me time to sort it properly

Car runs boost up to 7psi cause iv got a ****ty map on the nistune board

534b3ec2.jpg

e4bedf58.jpg

1467e4de.jpg

Looking awesome Mov, love the bonnet catches. I want a pic for my website! You still based in OT in M?

Yep still based in O.T in manchester lol

Ill be cleaning the car properly and taking some proper pics soon

Mov, ago some months sent you a pm asking about wiring, how hard was wiring? what about adapt SR20DE keeping Micra cluster?

BTW, Your works are really good.

Hi mate. i used the full loom from a almera gti.

I used a almera loom so it work how it should of in the almera

Everything works

Hi, i means first time when you did swap, you did keep micra cluster.

MicraIMG_15796.jpg

I'd like when i swap SR20 into my k11, to keep stock cluster!.

Thanks! :)

Dropped it off today for mapping to begin, Cant wait now

Need to sort out the bonnet and wing alignment as well

7a88cf64.jpg

8d58b10a.jpg

Very nice figure Mov, is 0.5 the highest boost level throughout the rev range or is 230 actually achieved at 0.5 bar; does your boost curve tail off? graphs?

Got the car back on tuesday, took it for MOT straight away. Failed on few things which where small niggly bits which are now sorted. So now car is tax and tested for another year :)

Brakes where **** as well so... brand new disc and yellow stuff pads for the front and new drums and shoes for the rear bleed with DOT 5.1 Fluid

Just left it at my mates valeting place for a full valet, not been cleaned/washed since last november lol

For now will leave the boost as it is then might increase it ;)

92364149.jpg

9ee64dee.jpg

4a269113.jpg

Mov, ago some months sent you a pm asking about wiring, how hard was wiring? what about adapt SR20DE keeping Micra cluster?

Its much much neater however just to merge both the Micra and Almera looms rather than swapping the whole thing.

Mov I guess you decided I was too far? In any case, whats your boost and AFR curve like? I'd expect a much smoother graph if done with nistune etc. Fair play though, you have it running nice one :)

Its much much neater however just to merge both the Micra and Almera looms rather than swapping the whole thing.

Mov I guess you decided I was too far? In any case, whats your boost and AFR curve like? I'd expect a much smoother graph if done with nistune etc. Fair play though, you have it running nice one :)

Yes too far though you where far the cheapest but cost of transport and recovery would have made it much more expensive

Looks like a whole lotta fun!! really glad you got this running!
but whats the odd anti-lag/misfire noise when changing gear at wot? sounds a bit like you are hitting the rev limit or something?

Looks like a whole lotta fun!! really glad you got this running!
but whats the odd anti-lag/misfire noise when changing gear at wot? sounds a bit like you are hitting the rev limit or something?

Thats sumat i noticed yesterday will be taking to tuner to have it checked

Epic build MOV!

How do you find the 888's from cold / in the wet?

Thanks pal!!!

Luckily iv only had the r888 in just for the lovely weather we had for the past days lol

tbh would drive it in the rain, but from cold its ok it putting the power down ok

Let me know if this gets put up for sale! ;-)

Just wet myself at that turbo noise!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

621785_370193713048877_1099095714_o.jpg

278730_265648360210739_1963938299_o.jpg

Micrachilling.jpg

CIMG0191.jpg

IMGP6497.jpg

IMGP6494.jpg

IMGP63151.jpg

614677_265649763543932_1294367899_o.jpg

Finally race against imo the best car on the day weighed less and had more power than mine (CRX B20 800kg and 240bhp). Had 3 epic races with it

BTW, Your works are really good.

if you look at my blog it is possible , im using micra clocks in my sr20 micra , you just have to go through all the pinouts :)

Back