booked my test :)

Simonh

Midlands Rep
monday 29th september 12:38
i cant wait...think im gona fail though...but it will give me good experience for second time

I've got mine on the 8th of October. I wanna get someone else's cancellation, and get on around the 20th September, but it's all booked up at Exeter.

Good luck anyway!

ooo anybody got any good ideas on how to show im safe and how to stay calm say if i stall or panic?

Remember, MSM: Mirror signal maneuver.

Make it really exaggerated that your looking in your mirrors and blind spot. Just exaggerate anything that makes you look like a safe driver.

Take your time when doing your maneuvers. If you have to do a reversing one, just use your clutch, no gas, unless your going back up a hill. And really practice them, and always check your blind spot before you set off. Don't drive at the speed limit, stay about 5 MPH below it, so you've got a bit more time to change lanes, some wiggle room to speed up and slow down for hills, and to adjust to situations.

Ask your instructor if you can go for a drive around prospective test routes before your test, and get to know the area around the test center.

Take your time when doing your maneuvers. If you have to do a reversing one, just use your clutch, no gas, unless your going back up a hill.
Depends if you are learning in a petrol or a diesel, no gas in a petrol would mean you are quite likely to stall it, which you dont want to be doing!

Back