Bolt on upgrades?

After lurking for a while I thought it was high time I made a post.

Current 'modifications' are 35mm direnza springs, mushroom filter sitting on throttle body (Temporarily), fleabay backbox & gutted out rear.

I've seen a few posts about swapping out the cams to 1.3 and GA15/16 throttle body with debatable gains prior to a map which look interesting and relatively easy for my level of mechanical knowledge. Would anyone be able to suggest any avenues to pursue aside forced induction/engine swap?

Ideally looking for entry level mods and learn as I go.

Cheers,

T

Sent from my Swift 2 X using Micra Sports Club mobile app

I've found that changing my plugs for bosh super 4's and some 8mm leads makes mine pull a lot better and gave the car alot nicer sound I've not modified the exhaust system at all apart from welding a tip on, I also found the induction only really helped once I removed the rev limiter there's lots of stuff out there tbh but unless your willing too splash out on a standalone ecu then there's really no point in it as the current one will correct the fuel air ratio.

Sent from my U7 Plus using Tapatalk

Pends on what your looking at
I put 35mm coils new dampers, front been gas, almera 147mm brakes ,top and bottom front brace, coil pack too mounts, primer a airbox, and a 1ltr mid pipe with a neo fart can, (it's a 1.3)
it handles very well, Recon when I fit the anti roll bars back on, and the tracking doing right, it will be like a kart, tho I think the tyres will be it's next limit, but not .changing as I want a daily usable car

tho like I always say is rust, rot , make sure the shell is clean, millage ect means nothing, and the underseal hides /makes rust worse

Depends on the budget tbh nistune would be the obvious option or you could go down the piggyback route and get a 1.4 ecu re flashed with a new map, I'm currently looking buying a old apexi safc for mine so I can have a fiddle while saving up better parts

Sent from my U7 Plus using Tapatalk