Bolney is back on

For those who haven't gone before, Bolney is a great laugh.

Its basically a very long road with a pub on it and everyone parks up and has a few drinks and laugh. Its like a small JAE with less organisation.

Mike

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    48.4 KB · Views: 255
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    64.1 KB · Views: 254
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    70.7 KB · Views: 259
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    86 KB · Views: 255
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    57.4 KB · Views: 259
  • 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    76.4 KB · Views: 259
  • 7.JPG
    7.JPG
    46.9 KB · Views: 258
  • 8.JPG
    8.JPG
    72.9 KB · Views: 276
  • 9.JPG
    9.JPG
    56.5 KB · Views: 250
  • 10.JPG
    10.JPG
    44.1 KB · Views: 238
  • 11.JPG
    11.JPG
    60.1 KB · Views: 252
  • 12.JPG
    12.JPG
    56.5 KB · Views: 236
  • 13.JPG
    13.JPG
    61.2 KB · Views: 248
  • 14.JPG
    14.JPG
    69.7 KB · Views: 270
  • 15.JPG
    15.JPG
    57.7 KB · Views: 252
  • 16.JPG
    16.JPG
    61.4 KB · Views: 262
  • 17.JPG
    17.JPG
    55.2 KB · Views: 253
  • 19.JPG
    19.JPG
    58.7 KB · Views: 258
  • 20.JPG
    20.JPG
    49.3 KB · Views: 251
  • 21.JPG
    21.JPG
    69.9 KB · Views: 246
  • 22.JPG
    22.JPG
    70.2 KB · Views: 235
apparently this year, they say their expecting near 1000 jap cars to turn up.

not sure if their reach that target though

you couldnt have fitted any more than last year. All going well i shall be there :)

great news i'll be there.
what time is every meeting up
and i love to know what more can be down to my car other a than a very good wash.

sweet see you there i might head over for about 11ish.
should hopefully have my steering wheel, brakes and power boost valve on by then.
has anyone fitted anti roll bars to their car and found that the fuel consumption gets worse. i'm guessing it's just the way i'm now driving.

Some info:
Well, Bolney is now only 1 week away so I thought I'd put up one post that you can all copy it to your Forums and ensure that everyone knows what's going on.

THE START TIME:

The official Start time for the meet this year is 11am ** NO SOONER **. As we have the GT Battle guys having a display in the main car park, we need to give them time to set-up everything as they want it, therefore, please do not turn up before 11am.

THE DONATION:

We are making a donation to "Bolney Under 5's" this year ... as a way of giving something back to the people of Bolney Village - for allowing us to take over there village every year. All we are asking is £1.00 per car ... this will enable us to give them a nice little donation. "Bolney Under 5's" is not a local football team (LOL !) it's for the children in the village under 5 years of age. There will be a member of JapUKMeets at either end of Bolney Village with a collection bucket. Hopefully, you will also recieve a GT-Battle flyer on your arrival.

PARKING:

As previously mentioned, the carpark is ONLY available to the GT Battle guys - so please do not park in there. Additionally, please be sensible where you park - and DO NOT park in front of property entrances, across the entrance of slip roads, etc. We need to ensure everyone in the village is able to get in and out of their property without any difficulty and ensure that we do not block any roads off ... otherwise we'll annoy the locals.

POLICE:

Sussex Police HAVE been notified of the meet and all being well they will be driving through regularly. If they cannot drive through as regularly as hoped, and we get idiots doing fly-by's then I will be phoning Sussex Police and asking them to come down.

FLY-BY'S:

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, do NOT give a demonstration of what your car is capable of by doing a fly-by or anything like it. Bolney is going to be RAMMED with people (including children) as well as lots of cars. This is NO place to by driving at speed ... and I will have no hesitation in dealing with it should someone decide to be a moron (i.e. I'll be getting the Police involved).

GT-BATTLE:

As mentioned above, the GT-Battle guys will have a display in the car-park. This will contain some of the cars that are registered to compete in GT-Battle as well as a few other chosen cars. Additionally, you will be able to register for the event - and find out more about what is going to be happening.

THE PUBLIC:

The new owners of the Bolney Stage Pub are NOT closing the pub so that it's just us there - there WILL be other members of the public turning up (even though I advised them to close to just us). Therefore you might find the odd non-Jap motor trying to park amongst us. I sure some of the local residents will be out and about having a look at some of the cars as well.

LITTER:

Last year there was LOADS of litter scattered all over the place - where people couldn't be bothered to put their rubbish in bins. I went around picking up a lot of it and binning it along with the workers at the pub. Please use the bins rather than just dropping rubbish on the floor.

NEXT YEAR:

We need this year to go well to even have a chance of having another meet next year. Therefore, please do everything you can to help this meet go smoothly. We all doing all we can to ensure that the residents in the area will be ok about the meet and will not try and stop us coming back next year.

MAGAZINES:

I understand that J-Tuner magazine and possibly another magazine will be in attendance with a view to doing a write-up about the meet ... so get polishing and waxing those cars.

I think that covers most things !

I look forward to seeing you all on Saturday 23rd April for "Bolney 5 - in association with GT-Battle".

Daz

Was a pretty good meet! Lots of awesome looking cars. Nice to meet a few new faces too. Below are a few pictures i took

14-Bolney1.jpg

5-Bolney2.jpg

3-Bolney3.jpg

17-Bolney4.jpg

27-Bolney5.jpg

20-Bolney6.jpg

unfortunatly didnt get that many!

Was a good day! Nice to meet a few new faces too! :)

Who was in the red K11?

You came to McDonalds Gatwick Airport and there was like 5 of us in there but you didn't leave your car!

red k11 with smashed front end, was me.

i only saw like 2 micra's at the show. didnt see any at mcd's though fwn

Titch said:
Loving the supra's!

couldnt agree more (lovestruck)

damn wish i could have gone..

James said:
There were 2 white K11s and Ed's silver ST all parked next to each other ta McDonalds!

eesh resolved to the old boyracers meeting up at maccy d's now have we lads??

burberry cap on order for your bday next ED

micar said:
red k11 with smashed front end, was me.

i only saw like 2 micra's at the show.

My red K10, James K11, Welly's k11 and the ST, and a black K10 with Ed's carbs in (but i've forgotten your name! eek)

Originally posted by quickdraw
burberry cap on order for your bday next ED

sorry i dis agree with this. for one simple reason. the micras and most common know as being driving by old people. and in respect i'm looking for a nice flap cap as we speak. and just for a laugh and i will be dressing up as an old man for the moddifed nationals at the end of may.
the bolney meet was fanstatic. loads off wicked cars.i've now got my steering wheel on. but the loss of an onuce still will give me no chance against eds silver k10 ( what is under that bonnet)
can't wait to the next local meet whenever
great to meet you guys.:alien:

Back