Chairman
Copied from "LexdakarDatsun" on the AOC:

LexJapUKmeets and DazMYselector present :

Bolney 06 –Beauty and the Beast

Flyer4-withsponsors-1.jpg

HISTORY:

http://www.myselector.freeserve.co.uk/Bolney.htm

DATE AND START TIME:

Planned one week before the start of the D1GB season : Bolney 2006 will be held on Saturday 8th April. The meet will start FROM 11:30am - please do NOT turn up any earlier as we will be trying to get the carpark display area arranged and sorted before everyone else turns up (otherwise it's too hectic to move cars around).

THE THEME:

This years theme is "Beauty and The Beast". The carpark will be used as a display area - for which selected car clubs will be asked to pick their favoured "show 'n' Shine" car and to pick a "boosted up beast" Clubs to be invited are,350ZOC, FTOOC,CRX-UK, GTR (for GTR's), MLR, MKIVsupra.net, FDUK, SXOC, MR2OC, DriftWorks, CTROC, GT4OC, GTIROC and SOC (for GTS's). If we decide nearer the time that we have more space available then we will invite a few more clubs to put forward 2 cars each.

PARKING:

Because the carpark will be a display area, please do NOT turn up and try and park in the carpark - as this will ruin what we are trying to achieve. Please use the grass verges along the sides of the road and the main grass verge outside the pub (as in previous years). Also, please be considerate to residents who live in the area - and do not restrict them access to their properties. Additionally, please do not park across the entrance to slip roads. We do not want to annoy the residents and limit our chances of returning again.

CATERING:

Last year the pub did a superb job with catering and they should be offering something similar this year. Last year they had burgers, hot dogs, chips, etc as well as cans of drinks. They also went around with trays of hotdogs and burgers so that people didn't need to go into the pub to get food.

FLY-BY's:

There will be a zero tolerance rule with people who try to demonstrate what their car is capable of ... by this we mean anyone seen speeding or driving like a moron will be asked to leave. This is a purely static meet ... if you want to drive your car hard then go to a trackday instead. As in previous years we expect there to be children attending with their parents and we do NOT want to see anyone get injured.

POLICE:

Sussex police WILL be notified of the event and they WILL be paying us a visit regularly. If they cannot drive through as regularly as hoped, and we get idiots doing fly-by's then we will be phoning Sussex Police and asking them to come down.

CHARITY:

We will be doing a collection for a local Bolney charity again this year - and we will be asking for donations of £1.00 per person (or more if you wish to). If you do not want to donate then that's up to you, but please do NOT get arsey with people asking for donations. Last year our collection team received numerous insults and rude comments when they were collecting. If you do not want to donate the small amount of £1.00 then simply say "no thankyou" and leave it at that.

LITTER:

Please ensure that you use the litter bins scattered around the area - and do not drop rubbish on the floor. Last year everyone was superb and didn't make a mess, but in previous years it's been terrible and we've had to go around tidying up (along with a few others). Please be considerate.

CONVOY:

South Mimms Services Leaving 10 am sharp – Pulling into to Clackett Lane services then onto Bolney

JapPerf and JTuner write ups from this yr :

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v45/T9KYO/Bolney/JapPerf1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v45/T9KYO/Bolney/JapPerf2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v45/T9KYO/Bolney/JTuner1.jpg

More news coming soon

mike

I love Ed!!!!
as always i will say im going to try and make it to shows but then i get no time off work so i dont come :(

sparkie

aka WELLY
now only days away bolney 2006 hudge.
remember it's for charity.

so lets get a list started off who's going to be there.

1: Welly
2:

so no excuse even if your dead. will still allow you to bring your coffin
and to think i've got the longest to go.

OP
OP
James

James

Chairman
richmicratwista said:
im really fancying this
just its quite a way
Just a tad lol!

Start address:Sheffield
End address:Horsham
RH17 5RL
Distance:210 mi (about 4 hours 27 mins)

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Rich, would be good to see you there but its quite a distance, especially for an event which will probably only run 4 or 5 hours!

M

m1ck97

Total distance: 251.9 miles (405.3 km )
Total estimated time: 4 hours and 40 min

Mmm abit too far for me.

Courior

Fat ppl r harder 2 kidnap
If im not working ill be going. do we all meet up somewhere before? and then go in convoy? that would be fun.

sparkie

aka WELLY
hopefully a few more faces this year. the more the merryer.
but i've got a problem?
do i bring the micra or the 200

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Bolney was huuuuge!!!!! Got loads of pics n stuff to post up later. Good to see Welly, and Ed doing a fly by. Sorry i didnt say bye Welly, think i lost ya somewhere but was good to see u and ur mate - See you next weekend!!

Courior

Fat ppl r harder 2 kidnap
Had a nice day out! saw some very impressive cars.. saw Welly, nice car mate.. and his mate had a very impressive car.. i say a silver micra Turbo, Welly told me it was Eds... if so.. nice car :) ... see ya all around

Ems

Ex. Club Member
Courior said:
Had a nice day out! saw some very impressive cars.. saw Welly, nice car mate.. and his mate had a very impressive car.. i say a silver micra Turbo, Welly told me it was Eds... if so.. nice car :) ... see ya all around

Was the red k11 yours?!!!!

If not, who's was it?!!!!

K

kev_gordon

Hi chaps, I've got a Honda Accord Type-R, but got the Bolney meet info from browsing the internet and finding this site.

Thought I'd put some pics up for you guys.

It was a good day out. Mines the red Accord Type-R by the way!

*** Following website address now edited!!! 11/04/06 ***

http://www.typervault.com

There's a folder under Various Pictures there called Jap Car Meet Bolney 2006 - I'm sure you'll find it!

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
welcome to the MSC!

Some great pictures there, sadly you didnt capture my Red K10 ;)

My Bolney pictures will be online later in the week for all that are interested.

sparkie

aka WELLY
well where else would a 1litre supra beatter be parked, and remeber the carpark has allways been for the mad and legerdary cars.
allways good to see a new member in the club so welcome courior, by the way you friend was, in one word stunning.
hope to see at more meets and car shows.

now only days away donnoy north. look for my car on the hyundai coupe stand. and thanks to human nature, haha the weatherman was wrong cause were was the rain and clouds.