Body shops

Gemma85

banished to the buses
Ok im doing a search but not finding anything helpful also searching the internet but wondered if any n/e members can recommend any decent body shops to get some quotes to get my tailgate finished

R

runaway-robot

I cant remember the name of the place, but if u r going into town, turn left at the town hall past springs. Then at the bottom (roundabout) take the first left off. Its some industrial state. Theres a few on there :) dont know what they r like tho.

rlees85

Ex. Club Member
Gemma85 said:
Ok im doing a search but not finding anything helpful also searching the internet but wondered if any n/e members can recommend any decent body shops to get some quotes to get my tailgate finished

cudda sworn u knew some1...

OP
OP
Gemma85

Gemma85

banished to the buses
rlees85 said:
cudda sworn u knew some1...

yeh x b/f's dads mate...its a bit of a no go atm lol and he was a sprayer (well didnt run his own company just could spray)

ben tried to e-mail u but it wouldnt work e-mail me [email protected] its basically just quotes im after to have the smoothed boot finished off on the car i just bought want to no if it will work out cheaper if i just buy sunnys flushed tailgate and just get a respray will chat on e-mail or msn if you have it

Type-R

Ex. Club Member
yeh you need to let me no cos on saturday im going to sheffield and i need to know whether to carry the tailgate with me in my car. thats if it fits lol!

B

Ben

#### sorry gemma, i closed my hotmail account so no emails lol but i know just the man if your wanting the boot sorted, u familiar with Newcastle as appose to shields?

OP
OP
Gemma85

Gemma85

banished to the buses
Ben said:
#### sorry gemma, i closed my hotmail account so no emails lol but i know just the man if your wanting the boot sorted, u familiar with Newcastle as appose to shields?

a bit..