Body Kits, & K10 parts etc.

Ed

Fusion Motorsport
MSC Founder
Official MSC Trader
FOR SALE LOADS OF K10 BITS.

Super S front bumper. (25)

BRAND NEW Nissan clutch kit (unopened) £50.

Brand new front K10 shocks £25 boxed

Normski

Ex. Club Member
Hello Im a new member, I am intrested in the foah kit you have if its not sold yet, I will have £150 on monday when my paycheck clears. is this ok?:grinning:

OP
OP
Ed

Ed

Fusion Motorsport
MSC Founder
Official MSC Trader
The mirrors have been sprayed red. (not by me!) They could do with a respray.

Normski, thats fine just let me know.

Normski

Ex. Club Member
dude, still want the foah kit just to let you know, but my boss messed up my wages, so I will have the cash in exactly 13 days from today, if we can come to a gentlemans agreement will it be possible for you to hold the kit for me as I really want it badly :) b.t.w - I just got my micra last week and she rocks :) thanks ed, hope to hear from you soon - regards - Normski

OP
OP
Ed

Ed

Fusion Motorsport
MSC Founder
Official MSC Trader
Its been sitting here this long im sure anther 13 days won't harm.

simmo

Official micra geek!
I think its a company that makes/made after market stuff for cars. The foah kit ed has is probably the same as mine, u can see it in my picture.

Charlotte001

Ex. Club Member
Have you got any 14 or 15 inch wheels ? I'm in need of a set (If I must a set of 13's that are super cheap 15's would be better)
Thanks

Charlotte

curtis

Ex. Club Member
Hi, do you still have the super s mirrors? How much including postage to Evesham, worcestershire? regards, Curtis.:k10:

R

rconry

Hi,

If the car is still breaking do you have any doors? I'm looking for a couple, from a 3 door K10, some nasty person decided to kick the passenger door in and the offside is well rusted as well.

Normski

Ex. Club Member
hey dude, I noticed you need some doors? would this help? I was looking on ebay and noticed this? prehaps the guy hasent got round to selling the doors yet? hope It helps - cheers, Normksi, p.s Edd, I promise I'll come get that kit real soon :blush: thanks for storeing it for me :)

R

rconry

hey dude, I noticed you need some doors? would this help? I was looking on ebay and noticed this? prehaps the guy hasent got round to selling the doors yet? hope It helps - cheers, Normksi, p.s Edd, I promise I'll come get that kit real soon :blush: thanks for storeing it for me :)

Any chance of getting the link?! Cheers for the reply mate!

OP
OP
Ed

Ed

Fusion Motorsport
MSC Founder
Official MSC Trader
No prob, its not in the way so its fine at the moment.

OP
OP
Ed

Ed

Fusion Motorsport
MSC Founder
Official MSC Trader
Probably average condition but no crash damage. Ill have a look tomorrow and see as i cant remember now.

curtis

Ex. Club Member
Do you still have the front super s bumper?? What colour is it in??

If so is it still £25, any pics??

thanks

OP
OP
Ed

Ed

Fusion Motorsport
MSC Founder
Official MSC Trader
Still got it dont have any pics, but its fine, may need a respray.

OP
OP
Ed

Ed

Fusion Motorsport
MSC Founder
Official MSC Trader
Sorry I dont have time at the moment to post it. It needs a respray and possibly new fogs, but other than that its fine. Its only £25.

OP
OP
Ed

Ed

Fusion Motorsport
MSC Founder
Official MSC Trader
Thats the main issue, no one will be here during day time to collect. Its not that far from you tbh, if your CM9, the bumper is at CR6.

robbluek10

Ex. Club Member
ok i see i will speak to a mate and see if he can run me up there as it is only 60 miles is there any chance u could meet half way

robbluek10

Ex. Club Member
hi ed i have spoke to some mates and none of them want to take me to pick up your bumper i really want this is there anyway of sorting something out