Body kit help?

B

badnews

Hey I was wandering if you guys can help me out. I recently got my K10 march and i want to get the sideskirts for it. Anyone knows where i can get it? Thanks(Y)

paul_k10_Lx

Deactivated Account
off the shelf for a k10 would be hard. niversal ones which u then cut down from most place that sell bodyparts would work. If i remember rightly when i picked mine up from speedle there were a prefect fit for his civic crx(del solshape) so those might e your best bet

T

tom_nellist

sonic said:
marks breaking his super s, I believe he's selling his body kit.

you gonna follow up on this?? do you know if its sold yet? if he's still selling it can i have his email please so i can message him about it.

thanks!

Ems

Ex. Club Member
I doubt very much he still has the kit, it was after all for sale 2 months ago. I'm sure he'll let u know tho when he see's this thread.

M

Mulbers

I know Mark still has the skirts and arches, but the bumpers are in my garage.

Cheers

T

tom_nellist

Mulbers said:
I know Mark still has the skirts and arches, but the bumpers are in my garage.

Cheers

can you get him to post here please as i would really like the arches and side skirts. thanks.

T

tom_nellist

:laugh: i wouldnt know. i just thought that you could pm him, as i aint a full member i dont have that privellage.

could i have his email please? that'd make it easier.

cheers.:grinning:

you could always pay the £20 and become a full member, its well worth the cash, plus you get some cool stickers for your car or fridge or girlfriends ass or whatever.

T

tom_nellist

how do i do that? do i have to come to a meet? that'd be hard as i havent passed my test yet :( got it mid-august.

go to the top of this page, click on the words 'micra sports club' when the page loads scroll down about half way to where it says 'click here to join the micra sports club' and follow the instructions.