blue headlight display on dash board

hi guys this one is an old problem that I have tried to resolve with no luck
I have a Nissan micra k10 and I have seen this fault before raised on this forum

the main headlight beam light is stuck on the dashboard when lights are on and when you turn the turn knob from normal beam to high beam it gets brighter so I looked at the connection at the head lamp end and yes it showed signs of melting so I replaced it with a brand new connector and head light works.
however the light is not as bright as the other side and the blue main beam light staying on has not resolved either so now looking for your in put.
many thanks.

hi guys this one is an old problem that I have tried to resolve with no luck
I have a Nissan micra k10 and I have seen this fault before raised on this forum

the main headlight beam light is stuck on the dashboard when lights are on and when you turn the turn knob from normal beam to high beam it gets brighter so I looked at the connection at the head lamp end and yes it showed signs of melting so I replaced it with a brand new connector and head light works.
however the light is not as bright as the other side and the blue main beam light staying on has not resolved either so now looking for your in put.
many thanks.

Don't know if you got this fixed but it's more than likely a bad earth at headlight or your dash clocks/ pod.

Back